Reviews for Here
weasleygirl9393 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I have been reading fanfics for almost three years now, and I can honestly say that you are one of my favorite authors. Your stories are amazing and keep me thoroughly entertained and invested in the well-being of the characters. Thank you so much for writing such well-written and impressive stories. Keep up the good work!
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Loved it
talesunwritten chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Love this. Just love, love, love. I can't even say anything else.
NashNurse chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Oh dear god, that was absolutely lovely! You had me glued to my phone for every word. :D
AliyahNCIS chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I like this. I really wish we'd seen something like this last week, I feel totally gypped that they just skipped over her return from Israel. But here I get a really nice hug and...dancing? Oh yeah, I've imagined that scene a couple times ;) I like anything permanent involving T&Z. Thank you :)
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
WAIT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TAKEOUT

No, I'm kidding.

But I actually love how many parallels you draw in this chapter, from the "you are always here"-"you're not alone" thing to the 'permanent' thing to "she's always gonna be here, too." It's wonderful; it feels like closure for Shiva AND the previous chapter to me. I know Ziva hasn't quite stopped grieving yet, but this, this probably solidifies whatever's been brewing between Tony and Ziva, doesn't it?
The dancing, too, I found to be symbolic :P the way they sway, sway, sway, sway ... and then still. Like they've found their place. Like they know where they stand; how they fit with each other. Like, after months and years of searching and travelling from one place to another, they've finally found wherein permanence lies.

I like it :P

Favourite sentence: "/She's always gonna be here, too./" Just because.

-Sophie

P.S. "It's heavy; he lets out a grunt that he hopes sounds manly." That just made me laugh :P
eloisemariehampton chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
So cute! Love this story! Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
awwwwww! cute good job so far
conservativegirl chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Awww, super sweet!:) i love it
Great story!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Awwww! So cute! Are you going to write more? because right now, for once, I dont think I need any more! It was reeeaaally good!
TapesAndRecords chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
OMG OMG OMG I DIDN'T REALIZE YOUR SECOND TAG WOULD BE PART OF THIS STORY
This story, that I loved so much, that I logged onto FFN on my phone, just to review the first chapter and favourite it. That's dedication, Raegan, it is.

' She nods, but doesn't elaborate. Instead, she crosses over to stand just a couple feet in front of him. "I missed you," she says quietly.
His heart skips a beat as all his faith in them comes flooding back. "I missed you, too," he breathes. "A lot." '
They actually admitted it, oh yes. I can hear this so easily, too, which makes it all the more amazing. I love that you just added it in. Because they will miss each other, yeah, but the likelihood of them actually admitting so is pretty small. Bigger than it has been, now, but still, small. *sad*

AND THEY DANCED. I mean I've written my own dancing fic and I thought it wasn't really plausible, but this? This was, like, completely plausible, and I can see it in my head, and- oh, it's such a beautiful image.

And the way you ended it- "...he sees in her eyes that this isn't just new. This is permanent."
SHE WANTED SOMETHING PERMANENT AND NOW THEY'VE BOTH GOT IT AND FOUND IT IN EACH OTHER GAAAAAH

So, to conclude, I liked this. Thanks very much please thanks so to you. *grins*
-Kiera. :D
KimRaverFan chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Ooh this was really good and sweet and beautiful! And I will not cry if you choose to continue this ;D
BrightGrey chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Feels.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Oh wow! I hope this is true and we get see lots more Tiva this season :) *prays*
Blowsup chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Beautiful :) I'd like to read more, more kisses and feelings.