Reviews for The Midgardian God
Good chapter. Silly Dumbledore trying to tell Loki what to do
Yana5 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Grr i hate Dumbledork
RRW chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I'll bet Dumbledore took a dump in his pants after that meeting...LOL!
T chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I love it. Will Loki still fall or will Harry keep him good? Will Harry center Thor too?
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
This is nicely done, here's a 'Harry is Loki's Son' fic I think you'll love.
Lady Kaiki chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
DesertDarkfire chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Loved it! I am eagerly awaiting more!
Loki88 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I like a protective Loki. It's so cute.
Go on. It's a really good start for the story.
mattdombast chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
go loki you rock love that your protecting harry in hope albus suffers a little as well
The Crownless Queen chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Nice chapter :p I really loved the part where Loki went to 'visit' Dumbledore, though I'm not sure as to where from he knew him... I liked the new family's interactions, it was great to read, and I liked how you wrote Harry :)
I'm not sure about how I feel about him not going to Hogwarts though, but I'm sure you'll manage to do this wonderfully, so i'm really waiting for that part of the story :p
Nice job!
Anna Sela chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Update! I need to see how this ends! It is absolutely brilliant story! :-)
greivergf chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I have to admit that I have almost no real interest in most HarryPotter/Avengers,Thor,etc crossover since you have to wade though so much weak or slash stories to find the goldern stories, that I almost skipped this story in my haste. I am glad I didn't since this story is going to be very interesting and quite like Harry Lokison the Trickster's Heir by dglsprincess105 who seems to either have writers block or has put it on haiatis(sp).
I hope that you bring Lokis other childern Fenrir,Hela,Jomungand and Sleipnir since he was shown in Thor when Odin saved Thor,Loki,Sif and the warriors three from the frost giants in the movie.
Hope to see this updated soon
Ja Ne
Lemrinth chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Ah Dumbledore. Forever the nuisance.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Wow, very exciting, can't wait to see what Loki does next and I can't wait to and see what happens when Harry eventually goes back to earth even for just a little bit, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)