Reviews for The Midgardian God
adamskelton1993 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
great chapter cant wait for the next one will harry become a asgardian and have you any ideas for pairing
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
brilliant! more soon please!
Thorndsword chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Excellent chapter!

- Thorndsword
Dracomancer1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Bear in mind that Loki hasn't gone all power mad and "you are all beneath me" yet. He's still the god of mischief. You did great portraying his wileyness in this chapter, but keep the aware of the above.
wolfish-willow chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Great update! Harry's reaction to his room, and the realization that he will not have to go back to the Dursley's, is so sad because of what he's been through that having his own room would cause that reaction; but also so lovely because it's sinking in that this can and will be his life.

Loki's ball of light for Harry. Just, awwwww! Already such a good Dad.

Love Thor wanting to teach Harry to be a warrior like him - such an uncle thing to do for sure.

*wavy arms* Loooove the confrontation between Loki and Dumbledore. I am very, very interested in seeing what happens next!
Lourdes08 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
yay! I loved the update!. It was very well done.
elvesknightren chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I liked the new chapter,I hope you update soon,I'm excited to read more:)
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Love seeing harry with Loki as his dad looking forward to seeing him interact with people like amora the enchantress and sif as well as how Harrys prescence changes Loki. Never liked how Dumbledore pushed Harry towards certain things but kept other things hidden. He could have done better in friends than Ron and Hermione and I hated him ending up with Ginny.

Hopefully if he does attend Hogwarts at all or just ends up there for the tournament he will be more of a mixture of Loki and Thors personality than the easily manipulated follower that he was in Hogwarts. Would love to see him interact with the love to see him romantically involved with an Asgardian rather than someone from Hogwarts.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Loki's being a bit hypocritical here himself, seeing as he supposedly would manipulate just about anyone, but I guess that's why he can see what Dumbles was going to do.

Oh, as a side note, you kept switching from present tense "he is sitting" to past tense "he sat" in this, and it was very distracting. I suggest sticking with one (I recommend past tense as it tends to be more descriptive).
107602 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Thank you for the update. I love how Loki is willing to stand up to Albus and can't wait to see him teach Harry some magic. See you next update. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for the next. Might I suggest you have Loki blood adopt Harry if you can.
darkplayer35 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Interesting story idea. It has potential. Please update soon.
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
ohhh...thx for the update!
cross-over-lover232 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Thor sits on his haunches and studies his face before wrapping him up in a hug as well, but not just any hug. This one involved him being picked up while being from side to side.

you need to insert "swung" between being and from
lostfeather1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
YES! Finally, someone has put Dumbledork in his place. About time!

I really like where this story is going! Please update soon!

-lostfeather1;)