Reviews for The Midgardian God
greivergf chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I have to admit that I have almost no real interest in most HarryPotter/Avengers,Thor,etc crossover since you have to wade though so much weak or slash stories to find the goldern stories, that I almost skipped this story in my haste. I am glad I didn't since this story is going to be very interesting and quite like Harry Lokison the Trickster's Heir by dglsprincess105 who seems to either have writers block or has put it on haiatis(sp).
I hope that you bring Lokis other childern Fenrir,Hela,Jomungand and Sleipnir since he was shown in Thor when Odin saved Thor,Loki,Sif and the warriors three from the frost giants in the movie.
Hope to see this updated soon
Ja Ne
Lemrinth chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Ah Dumbledore. Forever the nuisance.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Wow, very exciting, can't wait to see what Loki does next and I can't wait to and see what happens when Harry eventually goes back to earth even for just a little bit, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
awww go daddy loki
Ie-maru chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic! Glad that Harry's not going to Hogwarts. And you'd think Dumbledore would have connected Loki to the Norse Gods. Guess not.
Please update again soon!
adamskelton1993 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
great chapter cant wait for the next one will harry become a asgardian and have you any ideas for pairing
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
brilliant! more soon please!
Thorndsword chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Excellent chapter!

- Thorndsword
Dracomancer1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Bear in mind that Loki hasn't gone all power mad and "you are all beneath me" yet. He's still the god of mischief. You did great portraying his wileyness in this chapter, but keep the aware of the above.
wolfish-willow chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Great update! Harry's reaction to his room, and the realization that he will not have to go back to the Dursley's, is so sad because of what he's been through that having his own room would cause that reaction; but also so lovely because it's sinking in that this can and will be his life.

Loki's ball of light for Harry. Just, awwwww! Already such a good Dad.

Love Thor wanting to teach Harry to be a warrior like him - such an uncle thing to do for sure.

*wavy arms* Loooove the confrontation between Loki and Dumbledore. I am very, very interested in seeing what happens next!
Lourdes08 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
yay! I loved the update!. It was very well done.
elvesknightren chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I liked the new chapter,I hope you update soon,I'm excited to read more:)
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Love seeing harry with Loki as his dad looking forward to seeing him interact with people like amora the enchantress and sif as well as how Harrys prescence changes Loki. Never liked how Dumbledore pushed Harry towards certain things but kept other things hidden. He could have done better in friends than Ron and Hermione and I hated him ending up with Ginny.

Hopefully if he does attend Hogwarts at all or just ends up there for the tournament he will be more of a mixture of Loki and Thors personality than the easily manipulated follower that he was in Hogwarts. Would love to see him interact with the love to see him romantically involved with an Asgardian rather than someone from Hogwarts.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Loki's being a bit hypocritical here himself, seeing as he supposedly would manipulate just about anyone, but I guess that's why he can see what Dumbles was going to do.

Oh, as a side note, you kept switching from present tense "he is sitting" to past tense "he sat" in this, and it was very distracting. I suggest sticking with one (I recommend past tense as it tends to be more descriptive).
107602 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Thank you for the update. I love how Loki is willing to stand up to Albus and can't wait to see him teach Harry some magic. See you next update. :)
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »