Reviews for The Midgardian God
Slytherson chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
oh harry sounds so adorable please let everything turn out okay for him please I so hope so and hey this is so one of a kind fanfiction idea 5 stars really sad that there isn't more but thank you for sharing this and making my day thank you!

so adding this to all my fav's! :D
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
interesting story so far, but are you going to bring Loki's other children into the story and his wife Sign as well? It might be a good idea to include them as Harry might like order siblings to interact with.
Looking forward to the next chapters, hope they will be coming soon.
kirallie chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Harry is sooo cute!
hpslashrules chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Awesome please write more :)
Loki88 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Like the idea. go on ;-)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I've noticed a few little mistakes, like "to" instead of "too" or "was" instead of "were", but for the most part this looks like it could be entertaining.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
very good, and what of Loki's other children? Do they not exist or do they just have other origins?
Lord Jace chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Harry is quite cute. I love your in depth characterization of Loki and his feelings about others attitudes towards him.

Lord Jace
hermonine chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
nice story
aworldofmyimagination chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I love your story so far!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Great fic and hope you continue when you can as I can't wait to see how Harry will turn out while living on Asgard.
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
It's nice for both Loki and Harry in a long run with both supports from family. I hope Harry is able to win the affection from the Asgard people. He will shock those in wizard world in Midgard if he ever goes there. Will there be anything happen in the Asgard world like in canon or is this after all those dramas? He will probably learn physical and magical lessons from his adopted family.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I just found your story and I find it very interesting, can't wait to read more and to see what happens with Harry and what happens abotu Hogwarts, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
EveRain chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I really really love it! :D I definitally feel for Loki and his longing for a family. But the pace is kind of blah, and aside from a few specific parts I just get bored easily. Maybe go more into detail, like about Harry and how he feels about being taken so fast from his relatives by Loki. I mean, he's only a kid but he's got to have more than just a few sentences on this. And I kind of feel like Odin wouldn't just let it go that Loki brought Harry to Asgard, but maybe I just read too many fics with Odin being a total jerk lol
Sorry if I sound mean, too, I really don't try to be :) I just really love this story and want more out of it.
Azera-v chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Awesome story, really cute. Can't wait for Dumbledore to meet Loki!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »