Reviews for The Midgardian God
MarvelFangirl444 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
I love this story! Just everything about it is awesome! Please update soon, I need to know what happens!
Aeryun chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I know it is a ling shot, since it has been over a year since you updated. I just found this story and think it is pretty darn good. I hope it is not abandoned.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Protective Loki is awesome.
Hope you continue with this someday.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
The firsth hurdle is overcome, looking forward to how life in Asgard would be from now on.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
That was really sweet. Glad he won't be the bad guy, it would be devastating for Harry if that were the case.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Good start.
Sevvus chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
update this now! its been to long! you neeeeeeed to make more..cuz..BECAUSE ITS AMAZINGlyyyy cute!
Shade Sparda chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
keep going its getting really good!
El0ndon chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
DeadLuck666 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I like this story. It's well detailed, even if there are a few minor words that were left out if some sentences, and over all I love how old Dumble-fart is getting the tongue lashing he deserves and has coming still.

It would perhaps being interesting if Harry were to go back to Midgard when he older and to see how he and the other characters (like Snape for example) would act in the change of timelines here. I agree with you in the fact that Harry does not have a real need to go to Hogwarts seeing as Loki can just teach him in the safety of the Asgard in the Royal family.
Though I do have one question: Does Harry still talk to snakes in your story?

Please continue with this story! :D
Chocolate Frogs for the nested chapter! XD

Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Keep writing please
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Please continue, this is good! I can't wait to see Harry attend Hogwarts and turn Dumbles on his ear...

KnightlyDreamer chapter 5 . 7/12/2014