Reviews for The Midgardian God
Ie-maru chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I'm very much looking forward to reading more of this! And I can just see Frigga falling in love with little Harry. Sadly, I can also see mean-hearted people calling Harry Loki's bastard, because they look so alike and both have magic, but Loki isn't married.
Please update again soon!
Shebajay chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I'm enjoying your story so far. I love Loki and Harry so much. I can't wait to see how your story turns out.
107602 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Thank you for the update. I could so see Loki being sweet to another lonely soul like Harry. I can't wait to see what kind of childish magical mischief they get up to in Asgard. And I am sure the rest of Loki's family will fall in love with Harry quickly. See you next update. :)
darkblue91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
LOVE IT XD XD XD
Galaxy4SuperNova chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
More, more, more, more, MORE!
I absolutely, ADORE, this idea.
And, some part of me agrees with the idea that had Loki had a child or children he would be able to raise them with the love he so clearly desired and deserved as a child.
Eagerly awaiting an update. n_n
Alexandra Camba chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is really good do keep writing more chapters for this story !
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
please more chapters! fast ) D
yay! good 'DADDY' Loki! ;)
will Hp return to hogwarts?
TwilightEclps chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
They had better like Harry!
tanis19 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Great chapter!
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Oooo Harry must be such a cute 8 year old
Keep on the writes
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
this is brilliant! But, you're adding an unneeded ' into Bifrost. Love the story though. Keep it up!
EllipsisObsessed chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
hmm interesting idea :) I'll be looking forward to seeing where things go
-Ellipsis aka ...
zeynel chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I love this idea! Somehow, I think having Harry will stabilise Loki too... *grins*
Fk306 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
this is great I look forward to more
zerofiran chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Oooh, i'm really looking forward to see the reactions from Odin, Thor, Frigga and the other asgardians XD
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »