Reviews for Power WHAT?
Shadowmasterwolf chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
That was soooooooo cool/funny that I fell off my bed laughing!
NightmareOnElmStreetFan chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. Just to know what will happen next.
amber0098 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AWSOME! I am feeling sorry for both alucard and abri. Who the heck atacked abri! I bet she now wishes that girl was with her now. Yikes it MOJO JO JO run lol cant wait till ur next update.
amber0098 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Great loved it i can understand why abri dont want to go out with alucard i been there. Poor abri her powers are failing and now she has to jump off the rope and trust alucard to catch her. O boy. I cant wait till the next chapter. You truly out did yourself with this fanficton. Cant wait.
amber0098 chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Loved it ! What funny and supernatural alucard it funny how alucard embraces abri and when he just tosses her over her sholder like a ragedoll lol. Why does abri reject alucard ouch i feel sorry for alucard but i cant wait to see how this all plays out.
amber0098 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Ha loved it alucard has some creepy neighbors and who knew he was such a clengy sleeper. It was a good to end with a mystery of what happened with abri. Looks like her first day living with alucard it going crazy from the moment she woke up to when she blacked out. It was great cant wait for the next chapter.
amber0098 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Amazing! I liked how you put the powerpuff begining into the play along with how mojo jojo was part of their creation. I also noticed how you make the reader belive that alucard it now feeling for abri. I would like to know how abri fits into the lifestyle of living with alucard and how the neighbors react to as it says "a girl like abri" cant wait
Till next time
amber0098 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
This is great I love it. Cant wait till the next update. I loved her reactions in the mall. I am amazed at this story it keeps me atached to the update button. When I saw that there were new chapters I was happy and updated straight away. Please write the next chapter soon and thank you for reconizing me in your 5th chapter hope to see your next chapter(s) soon. :)
amber0098 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
This is a great story i want to find out more on is intruder that is involved with abri and what is is like for her to stay under alucards care please do continue this story you are truly an amazing writer
Randomperson chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Love it you got to continue it! :)
devildog452 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012