Reviews for The Descent
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 11/27
Stumbled upon this story and I am so glad I did! It was beautifully written. I definitely got the Eurydice vibe as I was reading it, especially with Katara's test at the end.

I also am amused by Agni's mischief. He's a total zutara shipper. :)
Everlasting Harmony chapter 7 . 9/19
absolutely wonderful
Freaking awesome, period.
So exciting, must read more !
Freaking awesome. Can't review more, must read!
QueenDarua chapter 7 . 6/30
I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this fan fiction! It was such a pleasure to read. I love how you not only incorporated Western mythology but Vedic mythology as well. They complimented each other very well. Zuko and Katara's relationship progressed realistically and I felt that it was very meaningful. This fan fiction is one that will certainly stick with me for some time and I applaud you for writing such a masterpiece!
Flip Ants chapter 7 . 6/22
Hats off to you. This entire story was wonderfully written from start to finish and I loved every moment of it.
The King in White chapter 7 . 6/8
Interesting fic. Is it supposed to be canon compliantish though? Since we see the Ba Sing Se and Agni Kai with Azula in the visions?
oh my god this was amazing to read, the ending was perfect. not too sappy but sweet all the same and realistic. zuko and kataras relationship is so subtle it really makes this fic standout!
rumea chapter 7 . 1/25
aghhhh this fic is so great I cried and then the kiss! it was like my favourite kiss I've ever read! my heart felt physical things! and now my heart feels kind of like it is liquidy/mush! this was wonderful! :) thank you for writing it!
rumea chapter 3 . 1/25
This is one of the most interesting zutara plots I've read! :) And your writing is fantastic!
rumea chapter 2 . 1/25
This is so well-written! I can't wait to read more. :)
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This. Is. ADORABLE! I'm not usually a zutara fan, but I was doing the fluff squeal during half this fic! This might have just convinced me to actually try Zutara :D
Majiyck chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Good gods this was good! You have a wonderfully descriptive writing style! Thank you for this beautiful story, it was a pleasure to read.
chinoiserie chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
One of the best fan fics I have red. Unique and poetic and well-written. I liked the romance was there in the backround if you were interested but you could see it just friedship as well. If you have more interesting what-if scenarios you would like to explore I would love to read them.