Reviews for The Descent
25Carin chapter 7 . 7/5
Wow! This was so good! I really enjoyed reading it! *coughs nervously* will you ever do a sequel for this or the fifth column? Or any other Zutara? I really love your ideas and writing!
Freaking love it
Love it
Panaya chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
That was well written. Loved it! I am already looking forward to more.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Stumbled upon this story and I am so glad I did! It was beautifully written. I definitely got the Eurydice vibe as I was reading it, especially with Katara's test at the end.

I also am amused by Agni's mischief. He's a total zutara shipper. :)
Everlasting Harmony chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
absolutely wonderful
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Freaking awesome, period.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
So exciting, must read more !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Freaking awesome. Can't review more, must read!
queenpri chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this fan fiction! It was such a pleasure to read. I love how you not only incorporated Western mythology but Vedic mythology as well. They complimented each other very well. Zuko and Katara's relationship progressed realistically and I felt that it was very meaningful. This fan fiction is one that will certainly stick with me for some time and I applaud you for writing such a masterpiece!
Flip Ants chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Hats off to you. This entire story was wonderfully written from start to finish and I loved every moment of it.
The King in White chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Interesting fic. Is it supposed to be canon compliantish though? Since we see the Ba Sing Se and Agni Kai with Azula in the visions?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
oh my god this was amazing to read, the ending was perfect. not too sappy but sweet all the same and realistic. zuko and kataras relationship is so subtle it really makes this fic standout!
rumea chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
aghhhh this fic is so great I cried and then the kiss! it was like my favourite kiss I've ever read! my heart felt physical things! and now my heart feels kind of like it is liquidy/mush! this was wonderful! :) thank you for writing it!
rumea chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
This is one of the most interesting zutara plots I've read! :) And your writing is fantastic!