Reviews for The Descent
blahblahbayern chapter 7 . 6/2
That's a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 7 . 4/4
This was a great read! Thank you!
Sir Heroden chapter 7 . 1/24
Amazing story! I'm so impressed with your writing style and quality!
25Carin chapter 7 . 7/5/2017
Wow! This was so good! I really enjoyed reading it! *coughs nervously* will you ever do a sequel for this or the fifth column? Or any other Zutara? I really love your ideas and writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
Freaking love it
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
Love it
Panaya chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
That was well written. Loved it! I am already looking forward to more.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Stumbled upon this story and I am so glad I did! It was beautifully written. I definitely got the Eurydice vibe as I was reading it, especially with Katara's test at the end.

I also am amused by Agni's mischief. He's a total zutara shipper. :)
Everlasting Harmony chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
absolutely wonderful
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Freaking awesome, period.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
So exciting, must read more !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Freaking awesome. Can't review more, must read!
queenpri chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this fan fiction! It was such a pleasure to read. I love how you not only incorporated Western mythology but Vedic mythology as well. They complimented each other very well. Zuko and Katara's relationship progressed realistically and I felt that it was very meaningful. This fan fiction is one that will certainly stick with me for some time and I applaud you for writing such a masterpiece!
Flip Ants chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Hats off to you. This entire story was wonderfully written from start to finish and I loved every moment of it.
The Jingo chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Interesting fic. Is it supposed to be canon compliantish though? Since we see the Ba Sing Se and Agni Kai with Azula in the visions?