Reviews for Our Year Together
Novice chapter 26 . 5/5
I seriously hope this fic gets updated. It's a masterpiece. Personally I don't care much about Yukiko/protag pairing but I'm not against it. The only pairing I consider OTP is Kanji/Naoto, but even if you decide not to go with it, I won't complain.
Chie/Yosuke pairing is always fun to read when done properly, which you have done. With those two it's never simple.
Overall looking forward to more.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 26 . 3/29
I really enjoyed it, all in all. Can't wait to see how Souji and the gang manage to rescue Nanako and take on the first Sagiri. :D
TheGDFProject chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
this was a great story i like all the comedy and slit change's you made to the story like the hot spring scene with the girls, and how you make the protagonist a guy who change's his personality on the fly and all. the love story with the protagonist and Yukiko is simple and pure and keep's to the social link very well and the slit changes to it are great as well. I also liked the fact that you gave the persona's voice's and personalises so the feel more alive.

hope you continue your story,
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
So will this story be updated every Saturday? I was happy to see it updated. I've alwaysoved YuxYukiko fics. This was one of my favorites.
jack the writer chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
Brilliant New Chapter! Absolutely loved the Reaper fight - A suped up Izanagi with Blade of Fury is a wonderful addition (I really do love BoF as a skill). I can't wait for the next chapter where they fight Namatame/Kunino-Sagiri.

Thank you for your continued hard work. I hope that you enjoy your christmas when you reach it and that perhaps Persona Q fills you with more inspiration for this Fic. :)
Seth Darkcloud chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
cant wait for the next chapter.
the fight was great. i could imagine every move, with in game graphics.
again, great job
rebfan90 chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter! Super excited for Persona Q!
AndersonBLUE chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Hello first time reading your story.

Pretty good for a first time writer - if you don't mind having some advice or comments about your story then I would be happy to help/share my opinion more regularly.

So when writing dialogue between characters, you probs need to Jazz it up a bit with some 'action' between the lines of dialogue (not after every line of course) for better story telling. So for example in this chapter it's Souji and Yukiko's first awkward conversation at the inn, so show it. Maybe Yukiko could be fiddling nervously with her hair while talking, wringing her hands a bit or whatever you think would suit her character more. Not just Yukiko but Souji too.

Also, to get more content from the scene you could have the characters observe/react to their surroundings. Really try to imagine the scene unfold in your head, and try get it down on the page in a fun way. So in this case you go out of the way to mention that this is the first time a boy has been into Yukiko's room. So maybe have a sentence or two where Souji actually looks around, or tries to steal glances at the objects in her room, maybe he sees something that tells us more about Yukiko's character? Or have Yukiko hastily hide something when she finds Souji in her doorway, which, for something as mundane as that, actually spices up the scene because we as the reader would want to know what it is she hid away and why she did, effectively creating some suspense which is great in all types of stories (just some examples, possibilities are endless). We always have impression of somebody when we go into someone's room in real life, so have it be so for your characters! :)

Always try to show emotions with action. When I'm nervous talking to someone for example I fiddle with my keys or change in my pocket. Just draw upon your experiences in life and what you or your friends do in these situations and let it flow on the paper, and get your characters doing something. You will have a richer story and your readers will fall at your feet begging for more! Plot is secondary in most fanfiction to be honest, as long as your scenes hold suspense, have conflict and develop your characters you will please many people. Easier said than done I know but hopefully this helped, and apologies for the rambling.

Just some tips maybe, good luck, I will read further. Till next time
Ronadir chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh my... That's a lot of chapters.
However, first chapter in and already I really like it. :) I'm a Souji/Chie man, but this is so well-done that it's hard not to like. Everyone was spot-on, and there's certain innocence to the way you characterised them that I find appealing. You've made Yukiko the main star very likeable, too.

One thing I want to point out to is that I find you have excellent quality control for your writing. Not a single typo spotted, brisk, relaxing pacing and easy to understand. It's hard to find that in the fics I read that do it so well, and I know how hard it is to comb through your document to search for and fix errors, so I admire and greatly apppreciate the effort and care you've put into this.

You seem like a really cool person. Let's keep in touch as fellow writers and Persona 4 fans.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
*reads Chie's comment on American politicians* Oh my goodness that is so true, and now i'm trying to not wake my family up from all my laughing!
Seth Darkcloud chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Interesting. Interesting.
I know this never happens in the game, but i would lovr for u to have Souji tell yukiko about the velvet room. just sayin. it would be interesting for her to know, and the rest to not.
Seth Darkcloud chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
nice short chapter. nice and sweet. not so nice ending.U EVIL. But seriously, it was good. Short and Sweet.
qweenashleyfox chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
still loving the story keep it up
ADeadDiehard chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Oooh! Short but chilling, excellent!

As for your FE fic, I'm interested in that too, but I don't think I'd do well for action scenes.
Hope you end up going with Cordelia, but it's your choice. Best of luck with it!
Erebus13 chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Short and sweet with a bitter aftertaste. That's how I'd describe this chapter and yet I still enjoyed it. It is always nice to add some conflict to an already developed relationship. However the highlight for me in this chapter has to be Rise's mixed feelings on seeing Kanji and Naoto together.

Can't wait to see how that plays out but I know it'll probably take a break during the November from Hell. Keep up the good work!