Reviews for Our Year Together
kira444 chapter 30 . 4/24
For your future P5 fic, I'd go with pairing the MC with Ann. I don't know but something just gets me about her. The headstrong girl mixed with the sweet, nerdy looking boy.
Echopapa1 chapter 30 . 4/23
Loved this chapter, and would definitely love to see a P5 JokerxPanther fic!
Phantom Joker chapter 27 . 4/9
What? You're not going to do the Adachi and Ameno-sagiri fights? Why? Those have a lot of opportunities for drama and interaction. Also, they'd be awesome.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 29 . 2/1
There, done, twenty nine chapters in two days. Once I started I found it hard to stop, the story is quite compelling.

Thank you for writing this, I hope to see more as soon as you are able. (Believe me I know the struggle.) and I would love to see the additional chapter plus any sequels you have in mind.

I know you're going for either Kanji/Naoto or Kanji/Rise but and this is just a random idea, Rise/Naoto might be fun.

Anyway this is a terrific story and I've really enjoyed reading it. My only disappointment is that I now have to wait like everyone else.
Skullkid krieg chapter 29 . 1/14
This is really good Hero. it would honestly be a shame if this didn't continue to the end, maybe even add the spin off games as chapters, or separate stories, or not at all, it's your choice. But I love reading this. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
Love this story so far update soon
Guest chapter 28 . 4/2/2016
Make more!
shadowrallen chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Naoto's "army of idiots" line is from P4 Arena, and Souji's "I am the King" line is from the anime. You made this scene even funnier than it already was in the game! Hilarious!
Originaljuan92 chapter 28 . 1/21/2016
Souji and Yukiko both living together would bring an interesting dynamic to the story. By the way glad your back and sorry for the late review, I been super busy.
Yasmeen Rashid chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Yes! Please keep the amazing work up!
Chase Persona Fantasy chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
Well since next chapter just souji and yukiko maybe you know make some if you know what i mean for them in bedroom in the night and nice chapter BTW
jack the writer chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Thank you for another Brilliant Chapter, I'm so happy to see you continuing on especially after the previous chapter introducing that newly improved Izanagi.

I really enjoyed the way that you handled the Kunino-Sagiri boss fight, Whenever I play that section of the game I can't help but think how good the content of such a fight would be when fleshed out with writing. I believe you depicted it extremely well with a good deal of nuance put behind each of the individual actions that were happening in the scene.

I also cannot wait for you to show Yukiko and Souji in their first argument. I agree that it is an important factor of being in a couple, not only do you enjoy each other's company when you're getting along but you also know how to work together or come to an agreement when both parties don't meet eye to eye.

Regardless of anything else I am just so happy to see this story continue. I thank you again for your continued hard work and here's looking forward to more chapters. Once more, Thank you.
Ultimate Student chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Well, the silver haired boxer possesed the silver gaired leader for a second there :p.
Rise narukami chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
I'm a yuxrise fan! I beg u make a fanfic about soujixrise and up the good work I'm surprised that this was ur first fanfic, but it turned out good :)
Kanjixnaoto chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Omfg y!? y u make kanji love rise !? Well it is your opinion but I'm still against it :(