Reviews for Our Year Together
Make more!
shadowrallen chapter 13 . 2/21
Naoto's "army of idiots" line is from P4 Arena, and Souji's "I am the King" line is from the anime. You made this scene even funnier than it already was in the game! Hilarious!
Originaljuan92 chapter 28 . 1/21
Souji and Yukiko both living together would bring an interesting dynamic to the story. By the way glad your back and sorry for the late review, I been super busy.
Yasmeen Rashid chapter 1 . 1/7
Yes! Please keep the amazing work up!
Chase Persona Fantasy chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
Well since next chapter just souji and yukiko maybe you know make some if you know what i mean for them in bedroom in the night and nice chapter BTW
jack the writer chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Thank you for another Brilliant Chapter, I'm so happy to see you continuing on especially after the previous chapter introducing that newly improved Izanagi.

I really enjoyed the way that you handled the Kunino-Sagiri boss fight, Whenever I play that section of the game I can't help but think how good the content of such a fight would be when fleshed out with writing. I believe you depicted it extremely well with a good deal of nuance put behind each of the individual actions that were happening in the scene.

I also cannot wait for you to show Yukiko and Souji in their first argument. I agree that it is an important factor of being in a couple, not only do you enjoy each other's company when you're getting along but you also know how to work together or come to an agreement when both parties don't meet eye to eye.

Regardless of anything else I am just so happy to see this story continue. I thank you again for your continued hard work and here's looking forward to more chapters. Once more, Thank you.
Ultimate Student chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Well, the silver haired boxer possesed the silver gaired leader for a second there :p.
Rise narukami chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
I'm a yuxrise fan! I beg u make a fanfic about soujixrise and up the good work I'm surprised that this was ur first fanfic, but it turned out good :)
Kanjixnaoto chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Omfg y!? y u make kanji love rise !? Well it is your opinion but I'm still against it :(
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
I like...no love the story so far but if kanji gets together with rise well..er I'm not gonnna like yes I ship yu/soujixrise more than with yukiko. But it's a close 2nd!
Lacie968 chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
Yess! You've finally another chapter!
Please update again XD
rebfan90 chapter 27 . 10/31/2015
Great chapter!
KeybladeSamurai chapter 27 . 10/31/2015
I do have a suggestion for Souji and Yukiko. When they receive word about Nanako's condition, Souji is sure to break down, blaming himself. He would definitely need Yukiko to snap him out of it. This would be a moment of great care needed for their bond to grow stronger. Hell, maybe Yukiko would be motivated to stay at Souji's to keep him company. Just a thought. Regardless, keep it up. This is one of my favorite Persona fics and I look forward to what happens next.
Darkspecter141 chapter 27 . 10/31/2015
Please let Nanako gain a Persona!
Novice chapter 26 . 5/5/2015
I seriously hope this fic gets updated. It's a masterpiece. Personally I don't care much about Yukiko/protag pairing but I'm not against it. The only pairing I consider OTP is Kanji/Naoto, but even if you decide not to go with it, I won't complain.
Chie/Yosuke pairing is always fun to read when done properly, which you have done. With those two it's never simple.
Overall looking forward to more.