Reviews for A Glimpse of Darkness
Soul Empress chapter 15 . 3/24
The story was really good, although I wished that Okita could find out that Yukiko saved him, I mean, those extra bits really add some bonus points to the story.
xXAnimeLoverpotterhead4lifeXx chapter 15 . 2/8
I just got stabbed in the heart. This fanfic was so beautiful ;-; I don't think I'm gonna stop crying anytime soon Y-Y
missymoo11 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
This made me cry. Just like the ending of the anime. I really hate crying.
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
Wow. This actually tugged on my heartstrings (I'm seriously trying not to cry)... Okay, someone hand me a tissue, then walk to that far corner and don't look at me...
Jaxrond chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
...Woman...you made me cry...
I meant to review earlier but... that 'next ' button...
I liked your story!
Its a Christine chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
I cried. I honestly don't cry easily when reading stories. This is the only third time I've cried reading something and ASDFGHJKL. I loved your story, and I'm so sad it was short. It felt a bit rushed, but you said you didn't want to drag it on so I understand. Plus, you pulled it off really well so :D amazing story, and I loved Yukiko! She was a great OC. Poor Takumi, poor Souji, poor Yukiko. Ohmaigawd. I loved this story. Thank you for the great read. Now off to your other stories :3
gozita444 chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story; you did a fantastic job here! For most stories I’m not interested enough to finish them but this one really caught my attention and I’m happy that you appreciate all my reviews :D I really like how you respond to your reviewers. Anyway, I was so upset that Yukiko gave up Takumi! I really liked him and the role he had in the story so that part was very tragic to me but still it was all well written. I at least have respect for Yukiko not wanting to hurt him anymore and giving him up for that reason. It wasn’t hard for her to give him up; I probably wouldn’t have been able to do it.

The Okita scene at the end was very cute. Well, all the Okita scenes were just awesome to read. For the most part you had his character down, which made things more exciting. It was cute when he told her that he wanted Yukiko to wait for him. Also it was nice seeing Saito pop in a few times and I liked him in this chapter, when he said thank you to Yukiko for making Okita happy I was like awwwww 3

I was crossing my fingers for a happy ending but it seems like no one got a happy ending at all. It kinda makes sense though, this is an Okita fic after all right and I view him as a tragic character. Still I wanted to see him happy with Yukiko in the end D: I liked how you wrote his awakening, that part was cool, your wording was great, heck your diction is flawless; one thing I really appreciate. I really didn’t want Yukiko to die though, that part was sad, what does Okita have to live for now? I kinda wish he was in the story a little more but I understand how things were set up and how that would have been difficult, given that Yukiko wasn’t a member of the Shinsengumi or anything.

Overall, this has become one of my fav stories on this site, and in Hakuouki fanficiton in general. I’m really sad to read the end of it but I’m looking forward to seeing new material from you, may even check out other stories that you have, if I’m interested P I’m so glad I discovered this story and that you took the time to write and complete it! Congrats on completing this wonderful story by the way! Good luck with everything and keep writing :] (sorry for the lengthy review kinda rambled on a little bit there)
Sarudoshi chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
(sorry for not reviewing sooner, i was too busy reading.. ')

this story is LEGIT. i love reading it xD

also, this chap was great. i love that movie (Memoirs of a Geisha), i just need to break down and read the book. anyway, great story so far, i love how you morphed Souji's character to soften up a bit to Yukiko yet still be the same sadistic sexy bastard we all love.

i love this fic, i hope you update soon! definitely following/faving. ;D
luvJesusInHeavn chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
... ;_; Please say this isn't the last chapter!
Aogetsu chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I just read this... and I'm off to reading your other stories.
I love how you write, how the characters are, and how you kept Souji as Souji. I love almost everything about your story except the thing about the witch and the magic meaning I also disliked the ending. Well, I was never fond of tragedies so,,, disliking it wasn't new.
I just really think you could have written a better ending instead of a bitter one.
But I just want to repeat, I really like your story. I hope you keep on writing, because I'd love to keep on reading.
...now off to your other stories.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
You know, it is kind of sad that Okita will never know what she did for him :(
Hikiri chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Every FREAKING time i read one of your endings...i CRY SO HARD! And i Saw this one coming because you SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN! Poor Okita! Poor Yukiko!
So sad. They were finally together and then BAM he dies and then BAM she takes his place and then BAM OMG IT MADE ME CRY! AGAIN!
Beautifully done though. Sorry i was late on the last chapter, but my god. I love your work.
LOVE IT!
I look forward to anything else you write, as always...and you better keep reading and commenting for me while you aren't writting.
Ainhoa11 chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I knew I needed the box of kleenex... it was so sweet and sad. When Yukiko said to Takumi it was better that he did not remember her at all. And the way Okita somehow knew Yukiko had done something for him to stay alive and that the price was her own live. Okita cried and I cried with him too.
It was a great story. Even if the end was not happy it was a precious story.
I will look forward for your next fic.
Regards!
Tsubasagirl chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
A wonderful story...and then the ending was just so sad! But at least they saw each other again...! :'D

No let me just sit here and cry a little..
Alikkatz chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Poor Okita. D:
At least he got to see her one last time. :'D