Reviews for Twelve Days
Tonirae chapter 12 . 10/20
I have stayed up to early morning to finish this incredible! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Hbrits chapter 12 . 5/25
Aw that was so lovely. Thank you. I hope Molly recovered completely! I really enjoyed that even if I am reading it in late May and not at Christmas!
PSW chapter 12 . 4/13
Very nice! I love that everyone got their part — eg, it’s not often we get to hear from Charlie, or Arthur ... :-) Thx so much for all your hard work on this, I very much enjoyed!
lizzzsunshine chapter 12 . 2/1
Well that was the most perfect mix of fluff and angst I’ve ever read. You manage to capture the entire Weasley family perfectly. Thank you for sharing!
Sophinna chapter 1 . 1/12
This is the best post-series fic I have ever read. just spectacular on every level. I wept, I laughed, I was just so happy. Thank you SO much.
jannebu chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
I have no words. Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
So wonderful. I feel like I know the characters so much better when I read your stories.
Kelsey441 chapter 11 . 8/26/2017
The puzzle piece descriptionoh, there are no words.
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
Wow, I never realized that Hermione never got a Weasley sweater/jumper during the books. That must have stung a bit.
Kelsey441 chapter 6 . 8/26/2017
You always make me love Percy so much!
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Seven children hadn't exhausted her; six had. Wow. That hit me like a brick.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
I cannot tell you how absolutely grateful I am that you wrote Ron as uncomfortably embarrassed in Malkin's shop. I am utterly sick of stories that portray Ron as an attention whore. The point of his story arc is that he learned he was enough, just as he was. I see him being humble, the way he was raised.
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
Oh, George. I actually think it might have been worse for Fred if things had been the other way around.
Bambi2900 chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
Well that really pulled at the heart strings! You had me alternately laughing and weeping the whole way through. A fantastic depiction of Weasley family life and how they all pull together in the face of tragedy - loved it!
justalittleconfusing chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
Lovely story! Beautiful characterization for everyone!