Reviews for Pre Maybe Friends
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Nice, this is pretty unique, I think. First time seeing Civil!Haizaki (and especially to Kise) without malicious intent. Poor dude, always the bad guy. Though he hasn't appeared long enough to have a solid, deep characterization. He always seems like that bully no one likes.
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I loved this. Awesome.
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I wanted to read something on these two for a while i hope you'll write more in the future.
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like Haizaki as a character, but I never can seem to get the hang of him. He either turns out to be a bit too similar to Aomine or too much like Muu-kun (or Hanamiya) depending on how he is portrait (and somehow I don't think any of those fit).

I like this fic, it's an interesting take, but I feel both Kise and Hizaki are a little bit more civil than they would actually be.
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
jajja niceeee the waitress in the cafes tend to know more of social life that the social pages like facebook, etc...
I will definitely would like a meeting with haizaki when he had the grey hair
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Nice. I love gen fics and they feel especially rare in this fandom. Always good to see some non-anagonistic Kise and Haizaki interaction too!
Infinite Skye chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
OMG finally! A civil Kise and Haizaki interaction! I love this, i really dislike the character bashing for Haizaki (even if he was ridiculously awful in the manga) so thanks for writing something like this and please continue! I find their interactions simply awesome! You're a very developed writer, especially with setting the mood, tone, and pace of the story! Keep it up and update please!
bakemonochrome chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Well, this is something different. I've never read a fic where Kise and Haizaki actually get along. Its actually really nice, and refreshing. Though I doubt it'd ever actually happen in canon. I like your Kise. It seems like the fandom is so focused on the whiny, girly, side of him that they forget about his other side; the determined, hot headed, impulsive one that i've come to love. Though nothing really happens here, its was still nice to read :)
Sileny chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I really like HaiKi interactions that are civil. Too bad there's so little of them. :C