Reviews for The Dimensional Shift
Goldspark1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I hope Cerbereus gets destroyed by Chief and the Arbitor.
Freedom Guard chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
This to be updated soon?
SmokeTinyTom chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Come on, give us a new chapter.
Law77 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
I
WANT
MORE!
maso250 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I appreciate this story and hope it is updated soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I went ahead and read up on the asari after reading this because I don't remember the asari seeing genetic memory... Also Genetics don't carry memories in humans in the first place - not naturally at least. When I was reading up on the asari melding and reproduction I did see mention of genetic heritage - but that's a completely different thing.
andromeda rocks chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Loving this Fic! Please continue it please! So the UNSC Spirit of Fire, UNSC Supercruiser Everest with The 1 and only Admiral Cole, Covenant Corvette Ardent Prayer with Spartan 2 Jorge, UNSC Infinity and Dr Halsey SCPO Mendez with the remains of Spartan 2 Blue Team along with Spartan 3's Katana Team have made it to the ME verse.
That is a lot of UNSC hardware and personnel including 6 Spartan 2's 5 Spartan 3's and what various teams on Spartan 4's on the Infinity.
I can't wait for them to all find each other. Hell if the Infinity still has it's internally carried frigates each surviving UNSC ship can donate personnel to crew The Forward Unto Dawn.
Please update soon. Maybe like in Freedom's Guard Fic they can reclaim Reach if like in his Fic it's in a Relay dead zone.
Hell they have alot of AI's maybe Bias can help Halsey upgrade all the smart AI's so they wouldn't go rampant.
Josh chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Want more want more
deathstalker982 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Good story so far, I look forward to seeing this story continued, though I have a request, bring in the sepratist fleet that saved Cole in to the mass effect universe to somehow, because I for one would love to see cole have a happy life, so you could at least bring in the sepratist leader who Cole fell in love with, maybe by saying that she found out what happened during the war and followed him using some sort of technology developed by the sepratists, seeing as, according to the descriptions in the story about Cole(I can't remember what halo book had the story), the sepratists technology differed greatly from both UNSC and Covenant tech, and would therfore theoreticly be able to do something that neither the UNSC nor the Covenant was capable of.
Tyr'amun chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This has good potential, though I implore you, keep the bashing to a minimum, and be as realistically un biased as possible as it would make for a much better fic, ship to ship battle should be balanced remember each universe has its ups and downs, looking forward to how this goes. Please don't have master chief running through a 1000 Krogan with a pocket knife.
KasumiCain chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
:D Chief and Arbiter!
Ft Knight chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I must admit this is a very well written story. I am truly looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
So, Chief will put down that messed up dog?
saddas74 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
A great chapter,and the way the council went through this problem is good.
Shows their competences while a bit paranoid about the A.I.
And the Asari mind meld was interesting to read.
And the Cerberus is getting involved is expected,this is gold mine for them to go unnoticed.

Good Luck and Good Writing.
Commissar 334 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
AIs untrustworthy, that is true however they are no more then Xenos are. In fact Xenos are twice as Likly to betray you than a computer program. Heresy I say, all Xenos must be purged for humanity to survive.