Reviews for Sick Baby
An chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
omg this is so cute :3
paradiselights chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I know this isn't a formal review, but all I have to say is- "Awwwww!"
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This is sooooo cute :-) they are so meant to be. XD perfecf couple. Great job realy great. Thanks for sharing it
cooljuli000 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Ohhh too cute! Do you continue?
Cici chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Aww...so cute and adorable :) Gosh, I'm flailing with Paily feels all over my bed!
I love it when Em does this little things for Paige and is totally cute and sweet!
Nae10 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Soooo EfFen CUTE!Lol...the wedding Singer song!;)
liberal4peace chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Aww! That's so cute! And I love the names. ;) Although, I can't quite see Paige agreeing to Spencer...
SailorMars009 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
this is so cute! :) 3
Nae10 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
This was just tOo Adorable!Is it wrong that I still want Paige to be sick just to hear more of this story?!..Lol..Loved it!;)
HungryOwlTavern chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This is so adorable, it's rude. I literally had to set my laptop down because feels.
cici chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This is fluffier than the first chap and I love it! I love the names and Kitty paily! And Shea which is from Shea butter...then shay's bond name is buttah ;p Emily has all these thoughts about their future? Damn, she really is ready for Paige to become her wife :)
Sora Yagami chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
The first thing I thought was "Uh... 3 AM and she's still up studing?... uh... -going back to read that part- yup, that said 3 AM, I didn't read it wrong..." LOL xD!

Okay so, I just SO loved that you used the names Paily, Lindsey and Shea! Like, I was reading and was all "oh! That's adorable! Good idea!". And the thing about that baby girl? Spencer?... so cool! Because... like... Spencer was so not happy about McFields at first, then she was all "break up with her Em, she's evil!" and then Paige went all Batman saving her and I'm sure they will have an amazing relationship after that, so... yeah, yay for Aunty Spencer! :3!
And the thing about the puppy... adorable! Because everyone knows that the puppy dog eyes can give them everything! Paige told their children the perfect way to do it!
And that ending... my god! I swear I just gave a huge squeal and my mom and dad looked at me like "WTF are you doing in the laptop?" xD! Is just SO cute! Thank you for this! This made my day SO much better :3!

And yup, when you're sick and all drowsy, you tend to ask questions like that... and sometimes, don't even remember all of it xD!

McFields FTW! See ya! Hugs From México!
Nae10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
TOo Cute!
Sora Yagami chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is cute! When Emily began to tell the bed time story I was all "awwww! She's such a dork! :3!"
But seriously, I was smiling the whole time I read this, is adorable :3! I can really see Paige swimming till she gets sick xD! And as I said, the story was pretty cute, how Emily changed the names and Paige was triying really hard to not fall sleep :3!

Really, I'm just all "awwww! :3" and melting with warm feelings inside me, I don't know, they're just adorable :D! Thank you for this! I need the comfort right now u.u. I was smiling the whole time I read this, this huge silly smile :D!

See ya! Hugs From México! And thanks for the recomendations, I already read a few of them :3!
Cici chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Dorky Adorable :) I will definitely make my other half-to be tell me this story...haha D Write some more fluffy Paily goodness! I adore the name Sage :) MAkes me want to incorporate the actual herb to my dishes!