Reviews for The Truck
Holidai chapter 1 . 2/24
Maybe it's because I wished so badly that Bella would have had a stronger reaction to that scene in canon that I don't see this as angsty but freeing. She was so smart in this story! Bella might have been kinda dependent in the past but this Bella, this Bella to me would go on to have bigger and better because she was stronger and more in charge of her own destiny.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Would love to see a continuation of this fic. Love it. Go Bella! Beautiful. It is beautiful when a woman finds her spine. Finds her worth. Love it. I don't want her with Edward-and I don't want her with Jacob. It would be awesome if she were with someone from the Volturi-or maybe another vampire (not a Cullen).

I'm interested to know if the Cullen's would up and leave after this or stay.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
that was good i liked it :):):):)
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Poor, pouty, petulant Edward.

Yay, Bella.

I think.

Good job.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
A stronger and more out spoken Bella is good to see, but this went a little too far I think. Well written and like the ending.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
What a good story. I really liked the end with Charlie looking after her
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Go Bella ! I like how she realized it was un-healthy and downright creep of Edward to take control and take her choices away from her and if she didn't stand up for herself it would just get worst .Its nice to see her being strong !Thanks for a great read .
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I think you should continue this ;)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Are you gonna continue this one...? I would actually be interested if you did - it's a great concept...
consumedly chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
And that ladies and gentlemen is what should have happened in the first place! Great fic!
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I love awkward, comforting Charlie! That's probably not the point of the fic, but that's what was my favorite. :) He was kind of like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory... knowing a hot drink is required when someone is upset and otherwise just being... uncomfortable, lol

So good!
sisteria27 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Good for her.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Finally! Good riddance to bad rubbish :)
Igoogleeverything chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
nooo you cant leave it like this! please change your mind and do a 2nd chapter. brill story well done
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 12/14/2012