Reviews for The Power of Shadows
Miko Vampire chapter 3 . 1/5
Harry take that paper go to the ministry and press charges on that old bastard NOW! That paper should be all the proof you'll need to have Dumbledor arrested for what he did since it's from Gringotts it will be iron clad proof so to the ministry NOW!
Ariesp19 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
You've got mr attention... Can't wait for more... With all the vault tampering and magical blocks can't they bring up charges? And I think emancipation is in order lol
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Oh Man, What An Epic Change! & So Much Stuff Exposed & Fixed Thanks To The Ritual. Though I Will Admit, I Couldn't Figure Out How The Blocks Worked. There Were So Many Dates & Percentages I Couldn't Make Heads Or Tails With It.

I Wonder How Everyone Will React To Harry's Changes. It's Bound To Be Hilariously Interesting. XD

Also, Blaze Is A Potential Mate? & Who's George Aster? I'm Really Curious!

Gosh, There's So Much I'm Shocked, Glad, & Curious About. Shocked At All Harry's New Abilities(That Telescope Sight Sure Will Work Wonders In Hunting For The Snitch), Glad Nothing Was Forcing Harry To Like Or Be Loyal To Hermione, & Curious About That Whole 'Male Barer' Thing. & That's Just Among A Few Examples. XD

I Can't Wait For More! Please Update Soon! I'm Really Excited To Read More! X3
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
i really love this fic
GuiltyPleasures chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Love it so far. Great Changes. Please update when real life allows. Great job!
twinia1 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
please continue! love the story, hope Severus and Harry will soon be together
Gracealma chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Good story.
Are Severus and Harry going to take Dumbles and others down?
slyhuff chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
this started of slow then the pace quickened and its really at a nice pace now
lordvitiris chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Hope you update soon. This story was good so far.

Vitiris
Juyon1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
This Story is beautiful and I can't wait for another chapter 3
PiffyEQ chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I know threesomes will be involved later, is it only going to be GeorgexKatiexAlicia?
Unfortunately I can't stand fics if it's a threesome with Harry & as much as this story is intriguing me, I would prefer not to continue reading if it does turn into a 3-some w/harry.

Otherwise, Awesome story :)
angelallie15 chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Can't wait for next chapter :)
arvora chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Please don't stop writing this story, I've been waiting for it !
ice-liger chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Pls update sooner this time. What r they going to do about dumbles?
idk1444 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I'm really liking your story so far. I like the snape/harry ones and also when harry has a weird creature inheritance. Just an FYI, the goblin language is called Gobbledygook. I'm not sure I spelled that right.