Reviews for The power of Shadows
Really liked the beginning of this story.
MareHurd1998 chapter 2 . 3/5
Yessss I love the revised version(the old version was pretty awesome too!). I think that you've revised this perfectly. ** it's magnificent
superstararashi chapter 2 . 1/7
This story has been one of my favourites since its beginning. I loved the old version, but this new version seems just as wonderful if not more so. I can't contain my excitement to read the next chapters. You're writing has changed, it has become more realistic and mature. I love the new scenes, and your characterisations are not too out of touch (after all it's fanfiction, there's going to be some changes). All in all a wonderful and amazing new story and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Please write more soon thank you
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I'm so glad you're back! I was just thinking about this story the other day, can't wait for the next chapter:)
Fluttersby chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Wow, this is so good! I don't think I have read the original story, and am loving this. A well written story, with a great plot. I can't wait to read more.
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
Updates Please
Bloodred 321 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Please update soon I can't wait to read more
arvora chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Hi, I was following the first verion but I have to admit that I like this verion better !
The characters stay more true to themselves . I'll be following this story, that's for sure, I think the plot is brilliant !
zeichnerinaga chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
this is really interresting, anf i want to read more. do you still have the od version up somewhere? 'cause i kinda don't remember it anymore.
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
it was really good and i enjoyed the story so yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Great work! I look forward to reading more. I think the changes were done well. Harry seems stronger emotionally and more in character.
mizzrazz72 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
This one is better. Get rid of Ron and Hermione soon.
My Alternate Reality chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I like the changes, better flow :-)
Uchiha Kasarrah2 1619 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I really like the changes that you made to the story. I think that the plot flows a lot better now that the character's emotions aren't all over the place. Cannot wait for the next chapter!