Reviews for Samurai Forever
Plz update I love jemily
SakshiK55 chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Great story...Plzz keep on writing I ️ Your stories
Butterfly Dreamer767 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Don't worry about it- we've all been there. Good luck with school. I'm looking forward to your next update!
Justrayawsome chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
It's okay I'm pretty sure anyone would do the same as I say school is always first
alpona chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
ha ha ha... this chapter made me laugh ! silly Antonio ! reading...
Optima99 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Nice chapter and its interesting that you made it possible for the Super Sentai and Power Ranger universes to sort of merge and allow Jayden to know about the Shinkengers and be comfortable when Chiaki came by. I wonder how will the Samurai rangers will be able to process the new powers of the Shinkenmaru and will they be ready for the next threat? And will we see more Shinkengers?
jg13145 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Hilarious story about Takeru. When Chiaki said Tono-sama proposed, what it as an actual proposal?
bellafan22 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
That was crazy in a good way :) Hope Jayden tells the team about Chiaki soon
DreamStar14 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Yes! At least we got one Red/Yellow pairing! Takeru and Kotoha all the way! :D Update very, very soon, please!
Jaing Li chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Wow. Thats all I can say, just wow. I loved this chapter! I love that Chiaki showed Jayden how to get a power boost, I enjoyed the interaction between the two, and I wanted to say thanks, I'm glad that Takeru and Kotoha are together. One question though, did she say "yes" to his proposal?

Anyways, wonderful story, I'm totally absorbed in and can't wait to see if it really will become a full Shinkenger X Samurai Ranger team up. Please, please, update again soon! I really want to see what happens. Thanks for writing such a great story!
corahaale chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Wow, that was great! I love Chiaki, he cracks me up so much! His story about Takeru and Kohota was so great. Great job with the chapter, the fight scene was so vividly described, which made it even more awesome. :)
stayband chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Update soon!
emily chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You should really continue writing this 's a nice one
Jaing Li chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Absolutely wonderful story! First off, I love the Jayden/Emily pairing, much like Takeru and Kotoha I think they belong together. (hint, hint.) Secondly I love that you've integrated Shinkenger into the story, while I love Power Rangers in the case of Samurai I felt that Shinkenger made A LOT more sense. Mainly because they are Samurai using Kanji symbols. It was great to see Chiaki at the end.

Sorry I digress, I sincerely hope that you continue this story, its absolutely fantastic! I'm totally hooked, please, please update soon! I love this story! I can't convey how much I've enjoyed reading this so far, hope to read more soon!

Thanks for writing such a great story! You have a real talent for this genre of a tale, thanks for writing such great stuff! Have a great day!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Plz update! Don't give up ever on this story
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »