Reviews for Innocence
AL0LT0 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
bone chilling and more believable than the movie ever was... you must right more!
Clipchip chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow...you captured his character really well. and the qoute from the movie was a nice touch
Nefarious61 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
You are totally right. That scene was so slashy. And the Goblin carrying Peter off bridal style? Yum.

Stupid Norman! You could've had him! Listen to your evil side, old man. Has he ever steered you wrong before? LOL. I love how he keeps going on about innocence and purity. Oh, and that 'crush' part had me giggling. Great story.
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I do not have a crush on Spiderman. Giggling girls have crushes.

best line in the whole thing. it made me snicker.

I liked the characterization you have here. That Norman seemed to have the whole split personality thing going on like he did in the movie.

he wasn't just some crazy villian, which is what made it good.

good job. D
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
OMG! I knew it! lol! This pretty much sums up how I thought the Green Goblin really thought about Spider-man... But then again what sensible villain wouldn't think that way about their sexy arch nemesis, especially when they seem so innocent? ~Laughs wickedly.~ Oh the possibilities.. But personally I think he would've had more fun with him awake. _~
dark-angel miyuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
omfg

your twisted!

(in a good way)

the next time i watch the movie i wont be able to forget this story lol i can so see norman being that twisted too, totaly right up his alley, well good story, hope to see more from u, till then

peace out

cub scout
Phantom Fox chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
*squees in rabid fangirl glee* I LOVE scenes like this! And I especially love that whole "come to the dark side" speech type things... So freaking KINKY! o

...And yes, the spidy is pretty... Especially in pain... O_o Sorry, I love the psychos too. They're just so... psycho!

Now I'm going to watch the movie, just to see the many slashy hints. Later!

Oh yeah... faved! *clicky*
Jen chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Haha, I KNEW somebody had to write this scene sooner or later. I can't be the only one who thought the scene was hinted at slash or yaoi. Excellent excellent
aisarete chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
OH, that's scary. I wanted to write a story with exactly that pairing, just because of that scene(Shameless plug - coming soon!). Very scary. I love the story, it's so good! *clicks fave list button*
mythical gurl chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
OMG! I so thought the same thing when I had watched the movie! Oh why didn't the goblin go with it? Well, I am so impressed that another writer has finally broken loose of the whole MJ and Peter blah blah blah boring thing. You Better get to writing more! I command you! Please? Please pleas please?

Great fic!...
Bean chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Tis a shame but the SAME thoughts went through my head e_e I mean, the situation pretty much spelled it out and Green Goblin would've been so sadistic and uncaring to do so.

Lol, I did enjoy the fic though :3 Slashyness is fun; and I liked how you pieced it into the actual storyline. That very well could've happened. In our minds anyway...*giggle*
alex chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Ooh - lovely. Helpless hero, wonderful gloating. :)
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Woah. Deep. Very deep.
I LIKED it! You're good! Write more soon!
vampirealice chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
My goodness, this was a lovely fanfic. I love it to spidey bits! _ I am so impressed! You've really captured the whole inner monologue-thing going on, and I so worship you for that, hehehe. Hope you write more soon. (I liked Norman before, but even better now! *evil laughter* Yes, psychotic characters are so fun to write about, ne?)
Tobey's Spider-Girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Great, man! I have goose bumps! Please write move Spidey/GG slash! Keep in touch!