Reviews for Santa Isn't Coming Home Tonight
Lagomorphic chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
You caught the characters in such a believable way that it broke my heart. I could totally see this as canon, as much as it hurts to admit that. Great writing, thanks for the feels!
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is the most logical reason why Aoi/Santa wasn't in (or even mentioned) in VLR, plus it could be a contributing factor as to why Akane is so cold in the future. Plus it gives her another reason to actively try and change the past, in order to save her brother. I mean, hey she already did that once, and it turned out okay, so why not try again... With higher stakes?
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Poor Santa... Loved this. So sad!
Yuufa-san chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh man... This story is really sad and I could totally see it happen. It would explain why he wasn't in VLR, but I hope that he'd just other business to do. I mean, Uchikoshi mentioned that only Akane knew where he was and... I hope he's just off investigating something.
Anyway, I don't think that Akane was OOC here - quite the opposite, I think her reactions were very realistic. I mean, it's about her beloved brother, who would've done everything so that Akane wouldn't worry about him. And... oh man. Just... man, Aoi ;_; Damn Radical-6...

You've done a great job here.
PengyChan chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Well, damn, didn't this hurt. :T I really hope that's not the reason why we Santa wasn't in VLR, but it is a plausible one; it sure would give Akane an even stronger motivation to work so that the timeline where they can be happy will truly exist.
Anyway, this was a really nice read. I don't think you made Akane OOC: she cares for her brother deeply, so it's not a stretch thinking that she'd be terrified first and then devastated. I especially love it how you compared her current helplessness with that she felt in the incinerator. That was a nice touch.