Reviews for Cultural Differences
GOLDENWINGS chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
This was the funnies, well structured and oddly interesting story i ever read. Pretty cool dude keep it up.
Samantha Morscoe chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
This was a very beautiful story. The way you used details and different cultures for their marriage was terrific! Kudos to you! This story is one of my favorite stories.
Supergoddad chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
It's pretty great.
asiastana chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Ah! I loved this. I'm glad Aang got to be really part of the famiky too :) and everything sounded so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love this so much! The way you combined different cultures in this story is amazing. I also loved the humour in it. Poor Sokka lol
JeanetteMillerFan211 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
OH MY GOD! I read this one a while ago and have been looking for it for like a month! So happy I found it!
DupreeRose chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
This story was great. I laughed, I almost cried. It was wonderful.
DupreeRose chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I didn't think it was possible, but you made me love Hakoda more. I love this story so much so far and I've laughed so many times. Well, on to the next chapter
xGodhand chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I first started reading this expecting it to be filled with comedy and mishaps galore in the most hilarious way possible. Innocent Aang being subjected to embarrassing rituals? Of course I would wanna read something like that. What I didn't expect was just how emotional and touching this fic would get. The whole blanket chapter gave me goosebumps. Pleasantly surprised by this fic and am very glad to have read it.
AgiVega chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I never thought that a hilarious story like this would move me to tears, but it has. You've made this final scene very touching and beautiful.
AgiVega chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
"Aang had never been happier to see a dead animal in his life" - that was just priceless! :D
AgiVega chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
This story is ingenious and extremely hilarious! I love it! :D
timi55 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
That was a beautiful story and I loved it :)
SwampTreader chapter 11 . 2/6/2014