Reviews for Snake Whisper
LUCIANA FEIM chapter 48 . 6/21
WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE GOING TO BE?
shunshu chapter 48 . 6/20
hola! muy buena me encanto muy interesante espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
NialeliKropf chapter 48 . 6/14
Please keep writing I love this story!
Su.Lecue chapter 48 . 6/6
last chapter? what do i do know? i wanna knw what happens next! what can i say? i saterted readidng a few days ago, but after harry meeting with voldemort (which i read yesterday) i havent been able to stop reading! i really ike this story. even more, i 've got a quiz in 45 min and havent study yet 'cause i was reading... and i still havent leave home.. i've been trying to read a good harry potter fic from a ling time now, but after reading so many, it has been difficult finding another good one, until this! i read the first two chapters moths ago, and strted folowing the story, but at the same time i was reading other things and hen postpone thi, and iv've read it in a week, half of it in less than 24 hours... that must mean it's really good. i lik e"good" voldemort, and good i mean not evil but reasnable for his actions and civilized, i do like some eveilnissh,
annette-ella chapter 48 . 5/23
Great story
broken5pieces chapter 9 . 5/17
Poor little innocent naive Harry:) Someone needs to do a lot of explaining to this silly boy ha ha. Sirius go teach your godson the birds and bees!
okutobox chapter 48 . 5/13
I have very mixed feelings about Harry getting cursed by the ring. I hope he won't have to get a magical prosthetic arm or something.. Apart from that, your story is really well written and interesting ! I also can't wait to read more about the relationship between Tom and Harry :)
redheadfaerie chapter 48 . 5/2
and so this is where the story is when i start reading it! omg no! lol. but this is an awesome story, and even if it takes a long time to update, you havent given up on it in 6 years, so i will wait, its so great. lol
BrilliantLady chapter 48 . 4/13
Poor Harry! I'm pretty confident you won't kill him off, though.
I'm trying to remember Snape's situation in this fic - sorry for my patchy memory. Could he "rescue" Harry "at great personal risk" and take him to St. Mungo's? Could help his cover.
BrilliantLady chapter 47 . 4/13
Huh! I thought you'd be killing off Dumbledore here. Too easy? Stories are a bit tricky without an antagonist to play off...
PotterB2utyElf chapter 48 . 4/8
Love this story.. Good job..
Syiera Aquila gabisalogin chapter 48 . 4/3
Riteeee, i love this story very much.
I really like how Tom and Harry started to build a relationship /?
I wish i can see another chapter soon, but do not push yourself so hard.
Okey, keep writing and fighting!
acetwolf94 chapter 48 . 4/2
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
januaresterj chapter 48 . 3/27
I'm glad i found this story somewhere in the fic rec on tumblr and put it on alert!
So in love with this story! 3 3 3
teenwitch18 chapter 48 . 3/27
Fantastic story, I actually read it back when you were first writing it, how time flies! I recently found it again and it's turned into an absolutely huge story lol!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
1,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »