Reviews for Snake Whisper
Lmb111514 chapter 42 . 6/8
This story is amazing so far! I have really liked the plot and hope to read more of what you have planned soon!
FetishistInMotion chapter 42 . 6/6
Excellent premise, I really got into this story and so well written.
The otp crusher chapter 42 . 5/28
Dude, 30 chapters and Harry & Tom hadn't even met. This must be the slowest burn I've read.
mysticrain1980 chapter 42 . 5/13
Please update soon. I really like this fic.
Rahianna chapter 42 . 4/29
Finally finished, I look forward to the next update :)
Rahianna chapter 18 . 4/29
Dahlia did the same air quotes thing, I suspect that the two are the same people. Wait, scratch that, all THREE of them are the same people.
Rahianna chapter 13 . 4/29
You named him after Fool's Gold? Was that on purpose or just random? ( I did not search it up, it was a word that came up in the spelling bee, and since I got stuck on that one, it left a vivid memory)
fanficnewbee chapter 35 . 4/6
You meant "cocking" her head not "coking" her head. Sorry if this statement ends appearing three different times every time I hit send it disappears on me, weird huh.
fanficnewbee chapter 35 . 4/6
Discrepancy found: Luna would cock or cocking as it pertains to your sentence so unless you meant that she was doing drugs in some weird fashion "coking" is definitely not the word you meant. Though I had quite a laugh over that sentence.P
fanficnewbee chapter 33 . 4/5
Harry also doesn't have to take the occlumency lessons DIDIOT can't force him again due to him being emancipated already.
fanficnewbee chapter 33 . 4/5
They're have been a few inconsistency written one of the more glaring one is that he seems to not remember the fact the goblin informed him he was emancipated so DIDIOT can no longer tell him what to do. So he doesn't have to go back to the Dursley's any longer he can go to Hogsmead if he wants to, and I understand that he was trying to play dumb about his lordship ring that was just to see if DIDIOT would lie to him but now that has been established he doesn't need to play ignorant any longer. It's just starting to REALLY bug me alot so I would love it if you could fix it, please. It's starting to look like he's either suffering from split personality or at the least as if he's regressing to his twelve year old self. If I remember or find any other inconsistencies, thank you.
ChaoticNightofFlames chapter 42 . 3/4
nooooooooooooooooooooooo, i ran out of chapters. :( love this story. You have done an amazing job and creating a believable version of how Harry and Voldemort might end up on the same side.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/25
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Otletes chapter 42 . 2/22
I absolutely adore this story! It's amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update as soon as you're able to!
jazocoti chapter 42 . 2/13
it is a very cool story ! you earn a new follower !
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »