Reviews for Snake Whisper
I love this story
Kurami Rocket chapter 43 . 11/7
Fun chapter
Willofhounds chapter 45 . 10/31
Amazing story please update soon
sonyabrady1971 chapter 45 . 10/31
Awesome as always...But what's up with Dumbles now?
Kilare T'suna chapter 45 . 10/26
Nice story. I hope you regain your muse eventually.
rocbabe chapter 45 . 10/25
Thanks for continuing with this story. I enjoy it and am very curious to see where it goes, even if it is changing from your original plan. Stories do that.
AquilaCinereo chapter 45 . 10/23
This story is great! I love how you've written the characters! All of them are well written, but I'm especially impressed with your ability to write a balanced Dumbledore. A lot of people try to write this type of personality for Dumbledore but I think this is the best version I've read yet. It's also been very interesting during this fic to see how your writing improved pretty much chapter to chapter.
I am really exited to see where you'll take this!

And btw, I don’t know how relevant this is anymore (you might have decided already) but I loved your idea of making their future relationship asexual! It's not something I've seen before and as I personally headcanon Voldemort as ace it would be so cool if you did that!
pikachucat chapter 45 . 10/22
awesome
fraewyn chapter 45 . 10/21
Love it!
Gurgaraneth chapter 45 . 10/21
Nice
SGM84 chapter 45 . 10/21
very good story look forward to the next chapter.
Autumngold chapter 45 . 10/21
Thank you for your marvelous new chapter! I'm glad that Harry is not going to either grant Dumbledore instant forgiveness or trust him without thought. Hopefully Sirius won't advise Harry to waste his time watching Voldemort's memories. If I was Harry, I also wouldn't allow Dumbledore to check my mental shields. Who knows what he could do in there there? Excellent update! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Morningstar94 chapter 45 . 10/21
So I started and finished reading all of your chapters in about 5 hours instead of sleeping through the middle of the night. So if that doesn't tell you that I enjoyed your story I don't know what will. It is going great and when you put slow paced you really meant it.

I do think that the ending of this chapter is a bit weird since I would think that Harry is smart enough to realize what Dumbledore is trying to do by apologizing like he is doing. It might be Harry is just slightly shocked but I hope he actually thinks about it before talking to Sirius. Also, the only other thing that I am not a fan of is Harry just giving up mostly on Ancient Runes and taking an easy way out.

In the end though thank you for this amazing story and I hope to see another chapter soon.
Morningstar94 chapter 34 . 10/21
I know it has been a long time since this chapter came out but I just have to make my opinion known or else it will bother me.

Harry seems to be very hypocritical in this chapter. He is upset and feels betrayed by Shiva but he is keeping secret that he is talking to Voldemort from his friends.

Also, I can't believe that it took him weeks to talk to her again. It really makes him seem like a giant ass to me. He also seems to think it always comes down to killing him. I understand that a lot of people has tried to do it but if Shiva was really going to she would have by now. I know that Harry is supposed to be smarter by now so he should have thought of that already and realized she wasn't a danger to his life at least.
1,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »