Reviews for Snake Whisper
Guest chapter 52 . 18h
I just caught up with the story after finding it a few days ago and I'm super excited for the next update.
zacko1 chapter 52 . 11/14
loved it. please update
Liliange83 chapter 52 . 11/3
Très bonne histoire, j’espère pouvoir lire la suite très bientôt
Slast chapter 52 . 10/1
Pls update it is getting really good
DemonOfTheNight chapter 52 . 9/19
This is so amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
sasunaru2themax chapter 52 . 9/12
Keep them coming girl, i binged this with pride
Nightstalker100 chapter 1 . 8/25
This story is fantastic thank you for the hard work you’ve put in. It’s definitely a new take on the characters I haven’t read before. And yes definitely a slow burn, I hope to see some more Tomarry soon. Life can be distracting but I pray you find time to continue and eventually complete this fic because it’s definitely growing to be one of my favourite. Thank you again from a new fan and follower.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 52 . 7/27
now I wanting for more lol but I love my slytherins sooo there is that . anyway lovey read as always!
sis1989 chapter 1 . 7/24
05-1D-YYYY
Harrypotter3977 chapter 52 . 7/14
PLEASE UPDATE!
VeronicaD13 chapter 52 . 6/28
OMG this story is amazing! Poor Harry! He's had a rough time hasn't he? At least he's on a better path for himself now. Wonder if the ritual will work? And if so, what will they say about it? Did Sirius mysteriously find a cure in the Black library that he then performed? Bet Dumbles will be relieved and furious. Either way now Harry's got to go back in line to be ready to die for him, right?

Wonder if Tom will collect the rest of the horcruxes or just leave them and make sure they're still safe? What about the locket? Can they retrieve it from Kreature without problems when they figure out where it is?

Can't wait for more!
acetwolf94 chapter 52 . 6/27
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Kronosbluehairbrush chapter 14 . 6/22
I like Pyrites. He seems funny
gemsaysfeelings chapter 40 . 6/21
this story is so silly yet so very entertaining
Jaye chapter 52 . 6/20
Ay, when you going to write some more chapters? This story is great!
2,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »