Reviews for Snake Whisper
retired10 chapter 29 . 9/30
Awww please don't make them asexual - you could imply the sex scenes of you didn't want to write them. A true !I've story wouldn't take away from the action and drama. It only adds another layer of depth to the story. P!ease reconsider. This is truly a great story.
retired10 chapter 18 . 9/30
I think that was Tom too!
retired10 chapter 14 . 9/30
I've just started reading this. Really great story! Just a guess, but I'm thinking Prof Pyrites is Tom?!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 8/31
I quite like your story, and I'm curious about Pyrites...

And I REALLY find it funny that they teach Dark spells, by J. K. Rowlings own defenition of such, to first years. *Snickers* Diffindo and Incendio IS Dark Art spells, because their sole purpose is to cause harm. Which was the defenition the autor had of them.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 8/30
It always irks me, the fact that dumbledore chose Ron for a prefect. It is so damned obvious that he could ONLY have ONE reason for it; Constalationsprize for being Harry's friend, and a way to keep him from being a jealous ass towards Harry.

Honestly... Neville deserves it more. Heck, almost everyone save the twins do.

Makes you wonder why it is so important for him that Ron stays as Harry's friend...
blackhawk68 chapter 48 . 8/22
My immediate idea was to amputate Harry's arm as soon as possible lolololol just freakin lob it right off. I'm sure at least Tom could think of some spells or something for a very realistic prosthetic.
ALSO: I started reading this yesterday. Or the day before. Either way, in a very short time, I finished reading everything you've put up and I have to say that I really love it. I love the idea of Nagini being capable of asexual reproduction and really love the idea of Harry and/or Tom being asexual. There just aren't enough fanfics that I've seen in the Potter fandom that properly represent what it means to be asexual. I also appreciate a lack of overall bashing of main characters and that Dumbles isn't exactly evil here; he's just misguided and blind to exactly what other people would think of his actions from a moral standpoint.
DaSalvatore chapter 40 . 7/13
This a nice story with only a few issues. Harry is somewhat wishy-washy in his personality and attitude when it comes to the world. You have him someone committed to being matured teenager who realises what Dumbledore is up to and won't take crap from his friends, and other times he'll be a mostly silent and disbelieving child when it comes to Riddle.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't expect him to fully jump on board with Riddle, but you don't go too into Harry's thoughts so it comes across as him unable to change his mind. He knew the letters were from someone who he had a reason to dramatically distrust yet even after a magical vow couldn't believe anything Riddle said in their first meeting and even when Sirius and Remus said they'd follow Harry to changing sides, he is still unsure when he wakes up and finds out Tom helped save his life from the Acromantula venom.

The other weakness to the story is that there is a lot of "telling" rather than "showing" with large chunks of time skipped so that it can be a little tricky to keep up. Still, a decent story even if I won't be continuing with it.
LavenderMYSTery chapter 48 . 7/13
Wow, I absolutely love this story. I managed to catch up to the latest chapter from the very beginning in just two days! Harry’s new-found take on things and grey standpoint is very refreshing. You’ve managed to portray him as a very relatable character by choosing to develop his abilities and knowledge pool slowly. (Latest chapter would be my best point of reference) Amidst all the over-powered and untouchable Harry’s out in the fandom, it’s really nice to see a Harry that wants improve himself at a more normal pace. Besides a few grammatical mistakes, there isn’t much to comment on improvement wise. It’s not like I can talk about any plot holes, considering the story isn’t even finished yet! Hooray! I can’t wait for the rest :)
Anyway, onto the most recent chapter. I found myself having to reevaluate how attached I became to Harry. His breakdown had me shedding a few tears. My heart really went out to him. So many emotions were involved in this last chapter, whether they were from Harry, Tom, Greyback, or Shiva. It really got me thinking about a lot of things.
The first of those thoughts would have to be on Tom and his reaction to Harry’s distress. Even with all the changes, it’s hard to believe a Dark Lord would be so ready and willing to offer comfort or apologies. You have been hinting for a while now that something is definitely going on between Tom and Harry, that only Tom (and Nagini?) is aware of. He’s been giving quite a bit of individualy undivided attention to Harry as of late. The efforts he’s made to continue their training together during the school year, for one. It makes a girl wonder about what else came back to Tom along with his sanity. I would love to get some insight into what Tom’s been thinking lately. Giving us readers that bit with old Dumbles and Mr. Alpha Wolf was great. Now I’m craving more~ (mostly from Tom)
Secondly, my mind is being drawn back to a previous AN. Something about partial-creature Harry or new characters. This last development REALLY got me curious as to what might happen next and if it involved any of those two things.
Lastly, I don’t really know how to feel about all the upcoming reactions to Harry’s plight. With the way they’ve been acting lately, i don’t have the best confidence in Ron or Hermione. I feel like they wouldn’t be as there for Harry as they should be. I’m also quite scared for Tom and Dumbledore in regards to Sirius’ and Remus’ reactions. I really wanted to punch Dumbledore in the face, and give Tom a big snake hug. Alas, I hope Greyback doesn’t get hurt much from Tom’s very likely stress venting. But, yeah... Mostly, I’m just wishing you luck on writing it all out. For me, emotional bits were always the hardest things to put out into words. I mostly just cry it all out :p
Thank you so much for not dropping this story! I know that I’m still new as a fan, but I won’t be beat in terms of excitement and avidness for this story! I can’t wait for whatever you have in store for us readers :)
mygreenshoelaces chapter 48 . 7/7
why not take the arm off? at least harry would live, woudn't he? anyways, i hope the story will be continued, as it is thought trough and awesome written! I like the main characters very much and I really hope to here from your story soon! Thanks for writing it so far!
Hobbie Cat chapter 48 . 7/7
You don't know how happy I was when I realized you were still updating this. I'm really captivated by your story and can't wait to see where it goes.
Amida9 chapter 48 . 6/24
i started reading this fanfic today. finished reading chapter 48 just moments ago. total time6 h and 8 minutes. that much time to get to a moment in that story that will killing me slowly ...as some people...till the update... dear, merlin...Otherwise, I like the slow progress of the story till now. It provided the necessary time for some realistic character growth . very nice and different.
LUCIANA FEIM chapter 48 . 6/21
WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE GOING TO BE?
shunshu chapter 48 . 6/20
hola! muy buena me encanto muy interesante espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
NialeliKropf chapter 48 . 6/14
Please keep writing I love this story!
Su.Lecue chapter 48 . 6/6
last chapter? what do i do know? i wanna knw what happens next! what can i say? i saterted readidng a few days ago, but after harry meeting with voldemort (which i read yesterday) i havent been able to stop reading! i really ike this story. even more, i 've got a quiz in 45 min and havent study yet 'cause i was reading... and i still havent leave home.. i've been trying to read a good harry potter fic from a ling time now, but after reading so many, it has been difficult finding another good one, until this! i read the first two chapters moths ago, and strted folowing the story, but at the same time i was reading other things and hen postpone thi, and iv've read it in a week, half of it in less than 24 hours... that must mean it's really good. i lik e"good" voldemort, and good i mean not evil but reasnable for his actions and civilized, i do like some eveilnissh,
1,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »