Reviews for lowlands away
Laluzi chapter 5 . 1/12
Oh, this chapter was absolutely beautiful. Corvo and Daud's conversation was wonderful, dipping between antagonism and resignment and the touch of familiarity only they'd have, and then Corvo's chat with Emily - masterful. I loved this piece. Definitely favorited.
Laluzi chapter 4 . 1/12
Oh, that recollection was so sad and sweet and... mostly sad, but it was excellent! I can really picture there being a scene like that in the game; I could picture it, and it was wonderful. And it's great to see Emily's viewpoint of this. Also - she doesn't yet know of Corvo's powers? Oh, the reveal is going to be excellent. :o
Alleonh chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
*MELTS*
SIGH
Nenoka chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I love this story so much. Your Corvo and Emily are perfect. I hope Corvo doesn't leave Emily. Keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to an update.
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Well done.
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Wonderful! Absolutely splendid! I can only imagine what Emily, Corvo, and Daud will have to face in the future.

...Now go and finish "order up"!

jk
Alleonh chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Love this so much it's obscene. Love your Emily. LOVE your Corvo. Love your description and if I could I would steal your skill and run like hell. Even love your Author's note. Definitely stalking... er, I mean following this tale to its end.
Bloody Vixen chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I think the best enemy in Dishonored were the Tallboys and the most annoying. Oh, yeah, past bits. Love, love the minor details here.
Serendipity's tears chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Slightly confusing to be shoved into the past like that. But it is never the less still very intriguing. :)
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Poor you. You should practice maneuvering around the tallboys more.

And I'm sure that Emily won't be cold and alone. She can always get married.
Alleonh chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I love this. Though the last line of this chapter could easily be the last line of the story, I truly hope it isn't. You definitely have a follower. Great job!
Bloody Vixen chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Random: I actually read this fic, thinking, wow, this person's writing reminds me of twigcollins and favourited without realising it was actually written by you (shows how much I''ve been paying attention lately)

Once again, you've done well to flesh out a character that we had so little to know about (the joy of Dishonored is that it's a small universe but filled with so much side-details to make us crave MORE). You've balanced out how a professional killer thinks, Daud's complex feelings raging from arrogance (his belief in his powers) to his ruthlessness but also his second-guessing and numbness about his gifts. Loving all the details you've poured in and also giving minor characters. I liked the bit about the failed coup from the Whaler (I chuckled at the bit where the messenger Whaler was all, FUCK HE LIVES!).

Also, you've made Daud into the Royal Spymaster, I actually taught that Emily gave him a letter of execution. So many cliff-hangers, can't wait for more chapters, this fandom is so small, so fic's like this are gems to read.
FaintlyAlarming chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Wow - this is pretty much exactly what I was thinking when I played through on my Low-Chaos playthrough... it was more of a punishment to let Doud live, and then coopt his services for the Crown. :) I would love to see this story continue.
wendy chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I really enjoy your writing style and how you are exploring Daud's character and the inner conflict he has with himself. The ending for chapter two was definitely unexpected. keep up the great work!
Nenoka chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Personally, I've never cared much for Daud but this story is very intriguing. Very well written and looking forward the next chapter.