Reviews for The Story About Kuroko Turning Into a Dog
ShadowtheWolf9 chapter 6 . 5/1
Ah, I'm so happy you wrote this story! It was very good and I like how you characterized everyone. That was a great ending, and I suspect Kise would turn into a Golden Retriever, since he has the personality and everyone describes him as one, even as a human. XD Anyway, loved it, plues the summary was on point. :P
verday chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
It's fine if he does have a tv it might not be accurate but it is a fan fiction besides it was an entertaining scene
Avatar.NIX chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Ah, vengeance... Kuroko has served it well. xP Very amusing take on the whole character-turning-into-an-animal trope.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Hehehe. I like it. It horribly amusing. Made me giggle and everything. Really, you have to take proper care when it comes to any sort of drug. Every part's important. Ah, well. It was still amusing. Not really halarious, or even funny really. Too much of a serious undertone. It's good for passive amusement though. A lot like the actual anime, come to think of it. Good job!
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Haven't even read the story yet. To be honest I'm only reading it becouse if the summary XD really? Cos no one else has? Brilliant. I cNt wait to read it.
puppyfic chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I'm glad this fic is gonna be more centered on Kuroko and Kagami and Seirin, not the GoM again (like most fics). I'm glad there's someone else who understands that the GoM live far away from each other, which is why fanfics of them together are too coincidental.

Will keep reading
thecoldforest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
omg, this story makes me smile, just brightened my day:)
though it is kinda sad bit to see kise changed...thanks much for writing this!
CherryPop0120 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Oh... Thanks for this! :D
BlackCatAnimeGirl chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Hahaha nice ;)
PiWrite chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Kise owes Kuroko money /o/

I wasn't expecting this to be so good ;w;
Everyone is so in character
/bows down
I thoroughly enjoyed this so far (:
I look forward to more!
Sylbrora Skye Rose chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Kuroko looking happy?! I feel sorry for Kise now!
BlackCatAnimeGirl chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
CherryPop0120 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
This is hilarious! XD
kurosushi123 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Please Update :))
Angelzodica013 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
This is very cute! I'm loving how all the characters seem to be themselves, even Kuroko since he's a dog now. I feel just a tad bit sorry for Kagami, mainly because of his fear. Oh well, maybe Kuroko can help with that fear, or not. :) I wonder what's going to happen next. This is the only story where I cannot get a lead of what might occur next! This is story is shadow form! lol sorry.