Reviews for In Between Worlds
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 4/18
More chapters please? I want to see more of Rukia's reactions! It'll be hilarious.
EternityDragon2610 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I know this is an '12 release but hopefully it ain't dead. I usually just peg most of them as being dead when i see it hasn't updated since before '13 but i hold some hope that this will update as it's been awesome so far.

Keep up the good work and i hope you update soon :D
Ciao
SoulMore chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
FAN!
XxShadowfangxX chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Love the story so far!
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
update soon please
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This is interesting. You have a great setup here. A fusion of both worlds with lots of conflict potential and overall an interesting read. You can build a really nice story here. :)
I'm looking forward to more.
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this! :D Your "Harry" Is so different than the usual "Fanfiction" Harry's. It's quite refreshing! :) The "techno-wiz" Version is really a nice change! Thanks so much for writing this! I can't wait to read more! ;) Oh, and will Eiji (I keep thinking of Prince of Tennis' Eiji; lol) gain Shinigami powers at some point? ;D
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Damn it! Why you leave it there?! And we have a Wizard and Thief and a whatever Ichigo is and a bunch of other stuff lol this shall be fun!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
this is an awesome story to bad it has been over half a year since your last update. DX
TNM-Writer chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
IS THERE GOING TO BE ANYMORE OF THIS? PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL BE! PLEASE! I love it so god-fucking-damn much, this is near exactly what I've been looking for. There has to be more. There HAS to. PLEASE.
Furionknight chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
why doesn't this fic have more reviews?
it's AWESOME!
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
wow
L.I.N.A.T chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I really like this. The story idea is interesting, I like how you made Harry (Eiji) smart, not stupid like in the books, and you are really good at writing. I can't wait until the update.
Funkegirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Finally got through this chapter. I am reading it on my phone, and the page kept going back up to the top. But anyway. Loved the story. I liked how you brought Harry over into Ichigo's family and integrated the magic into the story. Though I do hope you explain how Harry got to Japan in the first place.