Reviews for Changes
Parnassus chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Geez, that last line was just tragic. Loved the imagery. And I can never read enough about those days/months immediately following Dean's death when Sam was alone. We got to see a little of it in the show but in my opinion, not enough ;) Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

P
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was beautiful, Sam is always Sammy for me.
Aya Salim chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh! My little heart *snif* Last part when Sam was talking to Dean, it squeezed my heart, literately. What amazes me that we had about the same plot into specific paragraphs, yet it turned out a lot differently! That's what I like about the art of writing. Really good job, Jo -if you don't mind. I really liked it and you wrapped it up very well! :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh wow! This was really good. I could really feel Sam's pain. :') I can't stop crying. The two episodes that is very hard for me to watch is when Sam and Dean dies. Thank you so much for posting this story!
deanstheman chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice job. I always dread the thought of what happened to Sam during those first few weeks that Dean was in Hell. Sam's had a lot of rough times but that had to be among the worst for him, especially knowing where Dean was and why. You captured his grief and desolation well!