Reviews for Changes
NerdAngel chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Heartbreaking! Yet another moment where you filled in blanks that I had always wished I could see. Great work! My heart breaks even though we are into season 11 now and this is all in the past. The feels just never leave this show, only get reopened and worse lol.
Parnassus chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Geez, that last line was just tragic. Loved the imagery. And I can never read enough about those days/months immediately following Dean's death when Sam was alone. We got to see a little of it in the show but in my opinion, not enough ;) Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

P
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was beautiful, Sam is always Sammy for me.
Aya Salim chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh! My little heart *snif* Last part when Sam was talking to Dean, it squeezed my heart, literately. What amazes me that we had about the same plot into specific paragraphs, yet it turned out a lot differently! That's what I like about the art of writing. Really good job, Jo -if you don't mind. I really liked it and you wrapped it up very well! :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh wow! This was really good. I could really feel Sam's pain. :') I can't stop crying. The two episodes that is very hard for me to watch is when Sam and Dean dies. Thank you so much for posting this story!
deanstheman chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice job. I always dread the thought of what happened to Sam during those first few weeks that Dean was in Hell. Sam's had a lot of rough times but that had to be among the worst for him, especially knowing where Dean was and why. You captured his grief and desolation well!