Reviews for Winning Over Rose
Love! So sweet :-)
icescreamcakes chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is so sweet!
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I feel like this is one of the more realistic approach for dramione in an epilogue compliant fic. Usually the kids are quite accepting and all is fun and well but in this fic, it's far more believable for Rose to take some time to accept Draco in their life. I just really love how Draco is patient and he tries to make Rose accepts him little by little. Really wonderful.
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
And here come the happy tears...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is the most beautiful, well-written fic i have ever read. Never have i read such an amazing story like this, the idea is pure brilliance. I thank you for writting this and giving us the privilage to read it.
Well done and a round of applause!
Love!
vesperlynd17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
The part where he fetches Rose from the nightclub as soon as she asked is really touching. I've always felt that Draco and Hermione would work out where Ron and Hermione failed because their relationship would be intense and passionate, enough that they love each other even when they hate each other. One of my favorites. Thanks for this!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
AWWWW... Love it!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved it
Apocalypse1718 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow...I normally don't like Dramione with divorce and children from past marriages but this one was amazing! :)
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was such a touching story, and sweet too. :)
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Adorable!
the FLAMING-GECKO chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
ok so i have to say i know how Rose feels i went through the same thing when my dad started to date (only i still dont like her) and the same goes for when my mum too.

off of that this was nicely put together i enjoyed reading it and felt like i could connect to it.
dayflow chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
this was so sweet and i love it so much!
atlashands13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I don't even know, at one point I just started to full on cry haha. I loved it. You are an amazong writer :)!