Reviews for Winning Over Rose
CalieBlack1 chapter 1 . 9/30
My heart just melt reading this wonderful oneshot. How can a story can make me smile like a fool like this? You're an incredible writer! I'm loving your fics!
That was soo sweet! 3
shallows chapter 1 . 9/2
I LOVED the story! Always love family stories x
ladybear92 chapter 1 . 8/14
This is perfect.
habababa chapter 1 . 8/6
Amazing! It was do realistic and touching. I loved every Rose/Draco scene :)
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 1/12
Hermione WAS being really unfair to her children. I liked the ending.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
That was wonderful in every way. Brilliant, insightful, and reflective of real life.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Nicely written!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Love! So sweet :-)
deulgieee chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is so sweet!
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I feel like this is one of the more realistic approach for dramione in an epilogue compliant fic. Usually the kids are quite accepting and all is fun and well but in this fic, it's far more believable for Rose to take some time to accept Draco in their life. I just really love how Draco is patient and he tries to make Rose accepts him little by little. Really wonderful.
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
And here come the happy tears...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is the most beautiful, well-written fic i have ever read. Never have i read such an amazing story like this, the idea is pure brilliance. I thank you for writting this and giving us the privilage to read it.
Well done and a round of applause!
vesperlynd17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
The part where he fetches Rose from the nightclub as soon as she asked is really touching. I've always felt that Draco and Hermione would work out where Ron and Hermione failed because their relationship would be intense and passionate, enough that they love each other even when they hate each other. One of my favorites. Thanks for this!