Reviews for Faith No More
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Fun update.
Chunk127 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Great Chapter

I honestly think people let Travers get away unscathed because we never knew just how powerful exactly the council were or how fanatical employees of the council can be. I can see this biting Faith in the ass hard resulting in someone like Weatherby putting a hole in her head with a sniper rifle seeing the slayer as nothing but a rabid dog.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Nice
WinterRain36 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
I love this version of Faith! She is so much better then "always whining how unfair her life" is Buffy. Buffy would never have done this. Heck she wouldn't even kill the host of Glory after she defeated her leaving it up to Giles. Can't wait to see what else Faith changes for the better. Are you planning to cover the rest of the seasons by the way? :)
FateBurn chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
great like always
MWRANDOM chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Excellent work!
tenchifew chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Loved this chapter.
I can't describe how the fan fiction stories where characters are aware of the test but Travers is just sent back with a slap on his wrist annoy me.
Thank you for writing.
Navn Ukjent chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Nice turnaround on the Council.
KLR chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
So just wondering, Xander is now good enough to take out a vamp who just fed? I'm underestimating him, then.

The execution... that was a little far. Seems like the crazier side of Faith is showing. Is this a thing, she's going to try and believe she knows best? It would make a great storyline as Faith would have to realize even with future knowledge she is not all-powerful.

Thanks for the update.
Twilight Warrior 627 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Wow! That sure took care of that test rather quickly. And so much for Travers! Thank goodness too! I hated that guy! But I wonder where that leaves the council?
darck ben chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
good chapter little short
Tweeky chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
I like how Faith after getting back to her place made up with Xander (Although understandedly with no make-up sex after the drubbing she received from the vamps) and I liked her version of "Jingle Bells":). Anyway since both Giles and DD are single I think that she and Xander should set them up for a date and start going out as I think the two of them would really hit it off;-).
WinterRain36 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Who is Zack Morris? I am not familiar with that show.
tenchifew chapter 14 . 3/14/2014