Reviews for Faith No More
kffs chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Great pacing and characterization - really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Thanks for writing!
The Sinful chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Good read. Very good read in fact. Kudos
DestructoGrl chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Awesome updates! I forgot my email password so I haven't been getting my alerts :( Luckily I came to check and found plenty of FanFicy goodness! Great work.
Celgress chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Thanks for another great chapter. The mental image of Buffy fighting and staking a Klingon is priceless.
KLR chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Loved to see that you had updated. I love this story and hope to see a proper ending. Haha Scott though a vamp was a Klingon? I guess I could see the similarities between vamp face and Klingon face. Diana being the new Travers also offers a whole range of new Council help with a "sympathetic" person in charge.
WinterRain36 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
I hate Klingons. I much prefer Romulans. :)
BURN3 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
I'm glad that you're continuing to work on this story. It's pretty hard to find good Buffy stories lately. Well, I guess when you consider that it's been 17 years since the show premiered, It's a goddamned miracle that anyone is still writing fanfiction for it.

Anyhoo, Keep it up! Thanks.
FateBurn chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
good chapter
tenchifew chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Another very good chapter.
Interesting possible developments with the council here.
Thank you for writing.
darck ben chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
great chapter keep it coming
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Fun update.
Chunk127 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Great Chapter

I honestly think people let Travers get away unscathed because we never knew just how powerful exactly the council were or how fanatical employees of the council can be. I can see this biting Faith in the ass hard resulting in someone like Weatherby putting a hole in her head with a sniper rifle seeing the slayer as nothing but a rabid dog.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Nice
WinterRain36 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
I love this version of Faith! She is so much better then "always whining how unfair her life" is Buffy. Buffy would never have done this. Heck she wouldn't even kill the host of Glory after she defeated her leaving it up to Giles. Can't wait to see what else Faith changes for the better. Are you planning to cover the rest of the seasons by the way? :)
FateBurn chapter 15 . 3/22/2014