Reviews for Faith No More
Jackdaw King Azrael chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Oh no. I think I see what happened here. Cordy made the Wish, didn't she?
Platinumsabr chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Okay, what?

I was actually really enjoying this story, but this...whatever this is, makes no sense. There wasn't really a reason to have a flashback chapter, and without your note at the beginning no one would have any idea what's even going on. I'm not a big fan of flashbacks except in movies and television precisely for that reason, as there always has to be some *flashback* or the like to cut up the flow of the story so it can take place. Here it's even more jarring because its an entire chapter with no prelude. To make make matters worse, the tone of the story is now completely different as well-because none of this happened here. This is all in the world left behind, which while it once affected Faith, has no bearing on the world she's changed.

My advice? If you want to do something like this; that is, scenes from Faith's perspective from the original show, put it in a new story. This was pretty out of place here.

Anyway, I'm sorry that this had to be my first review for this story. It's been well-written otherwise so far and I've enjoyed the pacing and the changes, so keep up the good work there.

Have a good one,
Sabr
Twilight Warrior 627 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Wow. This was an interesting, and truthful take. I've been following this story and I love it. To me, the handling of Faith's character was one of the biggest balls dropped by the writer. and it's nice to see a version of her not trying to seek the others' approval but taking a pragmatic approach.
FateBurn chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Good chapter like always.
KLR1 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
You are not wrong. Faith never hit on Scott, and I agree that Buffy was being too jealous during that episode. Buffy had just never seen that a slayer could actually have fun and be "normal", unlike by-the-books Kendra.
Chris chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
didn't there used to be a link written for 2 stories that were about what happened to young Faith?
Mya Uzo chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I'm starting to feel bad for Xander.
KLR chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
The weather change is a little weird...but I distinctly remember that being when Angel was saved from a dusty ending via a blanket of snow. I'm assuming that TPTB made it snow and they didn't need to this time...
darck ben chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Great chapter
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Awesome!
DestructoGrl chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
That version of Jingle Bells had me roaring with laughter. I may just have to save it for next Christmas ;) Great work!
KLR chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
New reader, but I have to tell you this is the BEST story I've read on here in a while. I love the mature Faith and how she is atoning for her past, although the Scoobies will hopefully never know. I really REALLY hope you update soon. Now the part about the Mayor...how will Faith handle her old "boss"? Wilkins was like a father to her, will it be hard to ignore that part of her? Will the Scoobies find Faith is from the future? Will we see more of AfricaXander flashbacks (he just sounds so hot!). Thanks!
darck ben chapter 12 . 3/7/2014