Reviews for Faith No More
KLR chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
So just wondering, Xander is now good enough to take out a vamp who just fed? I'm underestimating him, then.

The execution... that was a little far. Seems like the crazier side of Faith is showing. Is this a thing, she's going to try and believe she knows best? It would make a great storyline as Faith would have to realize even with future knowledge she is not all-powerful.

Thanks for the update.
Twilight Warrior 627 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Wow! That sure took care of that test rather quickly. And so much for Travers! Thank goodness too! I hated that guy! But I wonder where that leaves the council?
darck ben chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
good chapter little short
Tweeky chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
I like how Faith after getting back to her place made up with Xander (Although understandedly with no make-up sex after the drubbing she received from the vamps) and I liked her version of "Jingle Bells":). Anyway since both Giles and DD are single I think that she and Xander should set them up for a date and start going out as I think the two of them would really hit it off;-).
WinterRain36 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Who is Zack Morris? I am not familiar with that show.
tenchifew chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Interesting flashback.
darck ben chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
good chapter very insightful
Falling Star 134 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Oh no. I think I see what happened here. Cordy made the Wish, didn't she?
Platinumsabr chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Okay, what?

I was actually really enjoying this story, but this...whatever this is, makes no sense. There wasn't really a reason to have a flashback chapter, and without your note at the beginning no one would have any idea what's even going on. I'm not a big fan of flashbacks except in movies and television precisely for that reason, as there always has to be some *flashback* or the like to cut up the flow of the story so it can take place. Here it's even more jarring because its an entire chapter with no prelude. To make make matters worse, the tone of the story is now completely different as well-because none of this happened here. This is all in the world left behind, which while it once affected Faith, has no bearing on the world she's changed.

My advice? If you want to do something like this; that is, scenes from Faith's perspective from the original show, put it in a new story. This was pretty out of place here.

Anyway, I'm sorry that this had to be my first review for this story. It's been well-written otherwise so far and I've enjoyed the pacing and the changes, so keep up the good work there.

Have a good one,
Sabr
Twilight Warrior 627 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Wow. This was an interesting, and truthful take. I've been following this story and I love it. To me, the handling of Faith's character was one of the biggest balls dropped by the writer. and it's nice to see a version of her not trying to seek the others' approval but taking a pragmatic approach.
FateBurn chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Good chapter like always.
KLR1 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
You are not wrong. Faith never hit on Scott, and I agree that Buffy was being too jealous during that episode. Buffy had just never seen that a slayer could actually have fun and be "normal", unlike by-the-books Kendra.
Chris chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
didn't there used to be a link written for 2 stories that were about what happened to young Faith?
Mya Uzo chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I'm starting to feel bad for Xander.
KLR chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
The weather change is a little weird...but I distinctly remember that being when Angel was saved from a dusty ending via a blanket of snow. I'm assuming that TPTB made it snow and they didn't need to this time...
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »