Reviews for Faith No More
Chris chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
didn't there used to be a link written for 2 stories that were about what happened to young Faith?
Mya Uzo chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I'm starting to feel bad for Xander.
KLR chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
The weather change is a little weird...but I distinctly remember that being when Angel was saved from a dusty ending via a blanket of snow. I'm assuming that TPTB made it snow and they didn't need to this time...
darck ben chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Great chapter
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Awesome!
DestructoGrl chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
That version of Jingle Bells had me roaring with laughter. I may just have to save it for next Christmas ;) Great work!
KLR chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
New reader, but I have to tell you this is the BEST story I've read on here in a while. I love the mature Faith and how she is atoning for her past, although the Scoobies will hopefully never know. I really REALLY hope you update soon. Now the part about the Mayor...how will Faith handle her old "boss"? Wilkins was like a father to her, will it be hard to ignore that part of her? Will the Scoobies find Faith is from the future? Will we see more of AfricaXander flashbacks (he just sounds so hot!). Thanks!
darck ben chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
good chapter
animeflunky chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Enjoying this story, and looking forward to reading more from you :
tenchifew chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Great story.
Very interesting chapter.
Thank you for writing.
Navn Ukjent chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Another nice update.
FateBurn chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
good chapter, please continue again soon
Celgress chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Another great chapter, between Cordy & Willow poor Faith is taking a lot of crap from her peers. The old Faith would probably just beat the tar out of them, new Faith is taking a more pragmatic approach it would seem. I think it will be interesting to read what happens next.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »