Reviews for A Dream Is A Wish You're Heart Makes
Woodstock98 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love this. I can't think of anything else to say besides I love this. Because I do.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this is really good ! but sad :(
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
it's great
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw, this is sweet. I hate the idea of Kurt being bullied for who he is. I'm so glad he had Glee. Although, I cringed a little (a lot) when Kurt didn't know who Blaine was. Klaine is the best!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awww xoxo, so so cute.
I loved the part where Artie sang his song and Kurt's face was dreamy and all 'I-love-you-omg" all over again instead of for Finn XD

I was really hoping the flashbacks and alternate universes would continue such as "What if Burt didn't have a heart attack" etc :3
Klaine Hummelson chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great story! Way better than the dream in glee which kind of sucked. And Burt and cancer :( no you should write a cancer fic u think. That would be awesome :)
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was amazingly written!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
AW! That was so sad and sweet! Poor Kurt! Thank God it was just a dream! I love Kurt/Artie friendship fics, and I'd kill to see them duet someday on Glee! (I think Chris and Kevin have the best male voices on Glee).
dance-sing-live chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was so good! But so sad! If Kurt died... I just couldn't. And yes to the baby Kurt one!
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I know right but good it made me cry
Gleevengers98 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Really really good. Yeah I also thought that they completely screwed that part of the episode up. I like yours a lot better.
gleefreak102 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Yes for little Kurt! And maybe one about the Burt cancer situation? :)
lyokodreamer chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Yes I was hoping you'd write something like this. Yay. And yes please on the little Kurt.
BurtCancer Sad Kurt Sad Klainers.