Reviews for Growing Pains: Part I
Anna Lira chapter 6 . 9/26
I used to watch it when I was younger jajaja
Anna Lira chapter 4 . 9/26
Your fanfic is amazing. I am barely at chapter 4 and already loving it
Louiesa chapter 1 . 5/21
Your story are really bomb...so good! Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
this was so cute! this is my third time reading this series and I love it. THANK YOU
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
absolutely love this series! reading it for the 2nd time and falling in love with it all over again.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
It was awesome!
Miurin chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Hahah oatmeals... i agree it looks like puke. But believe or not it' my fave XD

It's going to be sad if Anna is really going :(
Miurin chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
THIS IS SUCH GOLD! YOU DESERVE A GOLD MEDAL! Lol sorry. It's just...too funny and genius! XD
EclipseKuran chapter 49 . 6/14/2015
I could not put my phone down when I found this fic. I just wanted to keep reading and reading. I kept going at the cost of what I love most: sleep. If I wasn't on break I would be dead already from the lack of sleep.
Guest chapter 46 . 6/6/2015
I tarted reading this thinking it would be strictly mikoto/Anna. But it's not! It's so so so so so much more! Wonderfully more! You've pair up friggin' everyone with wonderful originals! I love love love this story and this triangle between seri munakata and izumo is absolutely killing me! I'm dying! Chopped! Kaputz! Blown away! Sleeping with the fishes! I have never been so worked up over a fake relationship so much before and I honestly don't know which one i want her to be with! It's absolutely maddening. This I great, can't wait to start on the sequel and finish up here!
XanetteLife chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Haha Anna's innocence is so adorable
yumeki chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I'M CRYING THIS CHAPTER I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING GOOD JOB THIS IS PERFECT
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
time for feels :(
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Izumo-Seri tension. Me gusta. That was sexyyy haha
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
im hoooooooooked. :D
Yatta for Pucca! :D Yata loves Pucca. Weee.