Reviews for An Avatar Christmas Carol
psychedelic aya chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Oh, this was beautiful. I teared up a bit at the end. I love how you wrote Azula and how everyone else fit in to this story that was supposed to be hers - because that's it, right? It may be her story but she is not alone. It's quite brilliant. Good job, and Merry Christmas!
Its2dark2read chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas!
QueenJin chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Love. Love. Love.
Momorulz chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
U can't end this! Where the epilogue at least!
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Ah, you're gutting me with Lu Ten here. I always imagined Azula might have had a slight crush on him when she was younger and was devastated by his death, naturally blaming her uncle. So, yes, he makes the perfect avatar for the spirit of Christmas Future. :)

I knew Ursa was alive! I am intrigued that she is a firebender, though. I guess I always assumed she was a nonbender, despite her Avatar grandfather.

(Mum hugs Zuko a bit longer than Azula feels is necessary and she feels a familiar flicker of jealousy. It's just a flicker though. Not the bonfire of envy that she was so used to. Azula has started to make peace with the fact that everybody loves Zuko more. She understands their reasons, at least.)

Gah! You're gutting me again. Too much here. Too much. You're making me misty-eyed.

(Okay...what if I am the best firebender the world has ever seen and I run into a man who I know is a bad man who ….like kills people with shovels all the time. So this man kills people with a shovel everyday, and I run into him and he has a shovel... don't I have a duty to stop him, as the world's best firebender?)

LOLOLOL! I have no idea why the mention of shovels cracks me up, but it does. Hehe. And Kya has a point, obviously.

Lu Ten's confession is heart-wrenching. I really like how you've paralleled he and Azula. And a nice little ending. I hope to read more Azula-centric fics from you in the future. This one was great. :)
grandiose6 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I loved this! so sweet, I got all teary, I liked the last chapter with Lu Ten best.
Viannaz chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
This was WONDERFUL! The whole story was just so well crafted and expressed so many interesting and plausible ideas! I was happily surprised with the joyfulness in this chapter, esp considering the original story. The characterizations were spot on.. I just loved everything about it! Amazing job! And merry christmas to you too! :,D
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
So utterly NOT what I was expecting... instead, it's 300% better!

This was just lovely; sweet, and as warm as a day in late spring-or a Christmas in the Fire Nation! ;-)
WhereTheStarsShine chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I loved this chapter, and this entire story.
The TV show usually potrays her as unfeeling and inhumane and just a horrible person but shes essentially a 15 year old girl thats been abused all her life and taught to hate and kill and instill fear. This story brings a new side to her and well, makes her a lot more three dimensional.
I like your universe's Azula.
Also, Gruncle? Cant help but think of Gravity Falls lol.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I loved this! I was really glad of the way you dealt with the future Christmas's. it's really nice to see this as the final chapter, with so much happiness and laughter and joy. it gives me so much hope! (haha, a little katara moment there).

And I think the fact that Lu Ten appeared to her like this is like a confirmation that she is also special. I'm really glad she got to have this adventure, and the ending... gah, I wanted to cry because it was so bittersweet, but very, very lovely.

Thank you once again for all your awesome stories! I can't wait to see more from you!
Fireborn101 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
That was lovely! I really like how you did Lu Ten he seemed so awesome in NSZ when Zuko talked about him and this didn't disappoint in the slightest!
Huggles chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Awwwww! This was amazing! I always loved azula as a character even if she was portrayed as a crazy evil firebending prodigy. I always felt that with a little more love would have made her a better person.( Demonstrated in Notes On Daughter.)
Have a nice Christmas!
scorchedtrees chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Aw, that's the end? I was hoping to see Azula's talk with Zuko. Ah well, this was a great story! I never would've thought of Lu Ten for the future ghost, but it fit very well. I liked the last chapter... very sweet and full of hope. Thanks for a great story!
patty cake rocks chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I LOVED how you had lu ten as the last part. WONDERFUL!
Irako of the Desert chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I hope you do a crossover of BBC Sherlock and A:tLA next. That would be so entertaining to see.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »