Reviews for Forever & Always
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/3
Nothing works better than a good plan, and the daring to go through with it. Yay for Snape, and the honor of goblins.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/16
Yes, there's nothing like Heathrow therapy if need be-the Muggle world is a place where wizards tend not to look. And trust Snape to have taken precautions in case he needed to leave rapidly because of either side.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/31
Aha! He's on the ball this time around, and won't be caught. Good for him!
corkin89 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Please update
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
good start, I hope you do return one day to complete it (you will see that Harry is sitting on his lab, not his lap, though) This is a different adoption story than most, especially with all he had planned out. :)
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
good start, but the scar would not be famous as Severus was the only one to see it. No one else saw Harry and Dumbledore is the one who put out the tale of the scar and the Boy Who Lived. :)
mandancie chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
This is a very intriguing story. :) I really hope that you come back to this story. I would really love to know what happens next. :)
MiSaNaHyu chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Aaaaaawwwww... This is awesome! And so much better than the other one shot since it's not as tragic... Hahahahahaha... Please please please update soon!
Kitten60 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Love the story, PLEASE! Finish it.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
I sincerely hope that you haven't gave up on this story. It's a very good one

JackFrostforever chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I was thinking Caleb Knight for Harry and Henry Knight for Severus. I was also thinking that they should go to a small town in Indiana.
Miriam1 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
This is intriguing. I like what you've done with this.

I recommend that you work with a country that has a culture you are at least passingly familiar with. Remember: the point of this story is the character development of your characters, not to muddle yourself or your audience with detail that might be interesting but is irrelevant to your plot.

That being said, I look forward to your next installment.

OzwynneLokiAldren chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
This fic is genius, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
PurpleBullet chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.