Reviews for Captured?
Sally.yang chapter 11 . 3/23
Is this story complete even through it is said to be complete because i think there should be a next chapter to complete what you have said in your ending sentence so please look over the last chapter and see if you are missing a chapter for this story. But GOOD STORY THOUGH.
cartoonlover 1 chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Who gives a crap about fluff? I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS!
Arette chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
When dani eats the blood blossom, I'm like, "Crap crap crap crap crap" and then i see the title of the chapter, lol X3
princessbinas chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
I'm confused with the chapter. Can you do a clear up on it?
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
VGF:This was really good. :D Cant wait for more. I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

princessbinas chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
I think he's separating from Dani.
Deborahpflover chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Oh luckily Danny got out! I'm so glad now! But what a major, evil cliffie! You can't just let it stop here! Please, please, please, PLEASE make a sequel! I beg you. I LOVE this story and I want to have more! :D
Brit98 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Oo. I couldn't stop reading the reports in agent K's voice! It fits sooooooo well. I'll definitely vote for the father/daughter one. The unname ones, I'm not sure. If there was a short summary on them, it's be a LOT easier to decide.
Brit98 chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Half of me says aww at Tucker/Jazz and the other half... Isn't she too old for him anyways? I suppose maybe a few years but that's not too old... Hm...
Anywho, awesome chapter. I was ecstatic when I saw your PM and the chapter notice I'n my inbox. UPDATE SOON!
I'm a Jesus Freak chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
It was some nice fluff. I also liked reading this.
Brit98 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
AHHH DOCTOR WHO! THE PERSON WHO GOT YOU INTO THAT IS AMAZING! Raxacoricofallapatorians... I love those guys. Spoiler but remember them. Very valid reason to procrastinate.

Anywho, I was thinking about this earlier and when I checked my email, here it was! A wish come true! I really like how you wrote this chapter. Thanks also for mentioning me.
Deborahpflover chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Oh. My. Gosh! This is amazing! I love, love, love, love, LOVE it! Dani is alive! :D But she inside Danny... That's kinda weird, but only slightly if you think that she's his clone so practically made from him. Anyway, I loved how you did that! Didn't see that coming! But it's great, I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and good to know that the GiW have him. :)
RedtailHawk19 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Awesome story! I like it, the only problem I have with it is that there are some editing problems. Sometimes there is a word missing and it can be distracting. So maybe read through it couple of times that's what I do. Then I get one of my sisters or my mom to read through it too. It really helps because they catch things I missed. But Great job! I can't wait to read the rest.
Funnybombninja chapter 6 . 2/6/2013