Reviews for What if?
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
From the mouths of babes. Another good one.
MadameGoethe chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
MOARE! I loved this!
Kathryn Sabourin chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I absolutely loved this. I live in Southern CT, and Newtown hit me REALLY hard. I thought that Sherlock was absolutely brilliant in this.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This actually made me cry! When I heard about the shootings I started to cry even though I was at a coffee shop with some friends. I'm not a parent but that would just break my heart. Since I got upset, I would not be able to imagine what the parents of those children went through. Hell, I couldn't imagine what all of the victims families and friends were going through. I just kept picturing my little cousin. He's going to be 6 soon. The weekend after I heard the news, I went home and I went to visit him and his little sister. Great job on this story!
Darren Wilson chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Thank you. I live in Newtown, and its comforting to know someone else cares.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was very moving. I cried while watching the news coverage. I cannot even imagine what agony those parents went through. Horrifying is the only word I can come up with to describe what took place. This was a beautiful story, though, and I am glad you wrote it.
LemonHatshepsut chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was good. I normally don't even read Sherlock fanfiction, but I searched Newtown today. I had to write about it too. I wanted to see if I was the only one. Guess not. Seriously... it's short, but good. Mine was sort of clipped and out of character too. It's difficult, isn't it?
janie17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I'm really glad you wrote this. Reading it is probably as good of therapy for me as writing it was for you. I dont even care that Sherlock may have been a little out of character bc I refuse to believe that fatherhood wouldnt change him immensely.

Yesterday each time I went online the death toll was higher, its tragic.

Wonderfully written story. Very wonderful.
BarbaraK1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
A lovely piece of much needed catharsis. Thank you.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This story needed to be written. All of us parents out there have been thinking all day that "there go I, but for the grace of God." Your Sherlock just demonstrated what we all feel: profound sadness for the lost children and their families while, at the same time, great relief at the safety of our own, compounded by guilt that we feel that way.

Thanks for writing.