Reviews for A Deal in Romance
Crysta1Dark chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Cute Story!
AshPli chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Really good and am glad I read it. Although I too feel that it should be two parts.
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Omg, I had a good laugh with this XD
It's perfect and so in character!
I know it's probably not gonna happen, but I'm with the person in the reviews that asked for a sequel with Ash asking Misty out and remembering this XD.
Taiski chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Ash has no idea what he's done to himself.
johncahill chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Haha I loved it
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hahahaha! This is so rich! I can really see Ash making a deal like this just to shut Misty up, and then remembering it years later and asking her out...which would make for a very good continuation to this. Any chance of you writing that?

Keep up the great work!
Hisa-Ai chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
The one thing that bothered me about this fic - and it really is just the one thing - is the "Oh Arceus!" part. This takes place back in Kanto, and back then there WAS no Arceus to speak of, so how could Misty think of it during a time like this? Unless of course she's psychic, which would actually explain quite a bit... But, ah, other than that:

Loved it, loved everything about it. "The more tactless the "deal" was, the harder she could hit him." I literally 'lol'ed at that part; it was just... This whole story was just pure awesomeness. Really good job. Keep writing!
Wqeu chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Pretty good:D loved the style you wrote it in
Please Don't Tell chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was really cute! I'm almost sad it's a one-shot, because I'm dying to know what would happen next! I really enjoyed this :)
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
...It made me laugh. Very hard.

Cute, kid-friendly, the easy-to-read language kinda...flowed like a river, steady, and understandable. Not too complex and riddled with run-on sentences, but not too bland. Just perfect.

It seems like that which you would narrate to a child, whimsical, and light, no real big dangers and the weight of the world on their shoulders or anything. I find that quite fun to read. The way that Ash got annoyed by Misty's romance rants was SO, VERY in-character. You portray Ash and Misty just perfectly, just the right way.

Excellent, my friend. Keep up the good work.