Reviews for leaves from the vine
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was beautiful. So in character
ijs chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
awwwwwwe! cute! love it.
Star Crossed Writer chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I really like how you go deeper into Lan Fan's character and her relationship with Fu. I'm trying to write a LingxLan Fan fanfic myself, and the character of Lan Fan is proving to be more difficult. Thanks for the story; it was cute and enjoyable (not to mention accurate and in-character. Those are the best).
oceaning chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was perfect. Loved the ending. 3
V.reve chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
great gospel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was beautiful. The last bit got to me especially, not just the moment between Ling and Lan Fan but also the one with her grandfather. It definitely out a smile on my face. Nice work.
majinneda chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful.
KidTantei chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I don't know how you did it but you got the characters' personalities perfectly. They were totally in-character, because I can just imagine this in the anime; and those lines they said, I just immediately pictured the voice actor/actress saying it. Especially Ling's lines, like "That doesn't seem very fair". I can imagine it so clearly. C:

I like your style of writing. There's a Xing aura in this fic (or maybe that's just my imagination) and well, your grammar and spelling are perfect, so great work! :D
Narwhalphonse chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That's not fair, the title I mean :S But it was very good, it played on the right emotions and was very well-written. The ending was very cute :) good job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was really great

There arn't enough Ling Lan fan fics in the world. I really enjoyed reading this!

I hope you write more!