Reviews for A new way of life
Continue please!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Kid vs kat is actually owned by rob boutilier.
brownbunny chapter 9 . 2/6/2017
THIS IS SO CUUUTEEE! I LOVE THIS I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS! AHHH ive been stabbing the air from all the fangirl feels! your killing me here! this will get more updates yes? yes?! I hope so its sooooo good and cute! cute fluffiness everywhere!
redwolf23456 chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Great story so far
TRANQUIL BUNNY chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
In truth I say that this story can have way more elements in it. You can make this story longer if you wanted to. Like the teaching sessions that Kat helps coop understand her species more. Or maybe even a full honeymoon vacation to Kat nebula. These are ideas that would be very useful and interesting instead of leaving a disappointing end or cliff hanger to a great story. Although if this is how you wish to end it at least leave a Epilogue instead of puting an abrupt halt.
sincerely Fanfiction User Barrett Linwe
TRANQUIL BUNNY chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
no complaints here i for one think its better to make Kat female when it comes to fanfics aint we all creeps (T_T)
secret chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Good job
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I would've referred seeing Coop in like a suit then they could've been like a newly married couple. X3
Gohjira-rama chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Dude, please carry the story on! It's my fav fanfic right now. I seriously hope you've got plans to carry this story on, thank you if you do, if not then thank you for what you've done.
Kvk fan chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Awesome work man! This is by far the most interesting fanfiction I've read on kvk. Hope you keep it up past 9 pages. :)
Kvk chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I'm a big fan of this story. Here's hoping you'll consider increasing the page count.
Kurly45674 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Awesome story, no words. Bravo!
booklover41 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
talk about a cat fight, see what I did there hahaha.
Apolomenace chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
My friend your story is the best I've read so far...plzz upload the 10th part of the story...make this into a book! again good job :}.
(\_/) Here have a bunny.