Reviews for Heart Without a Home
Pace chapter 3 . 3/29
I totally want Blaine to get a job at Starbucks because they give out health insurance if you work there and I'm sitting here like "BLAINE BABY HEALTH INSURANCE!"

A really great chapter. I'm enjoying watching Kurt and Blaine's relationship grow and evolve, and it's nice to see how they work together even if they're fighting.
Pace chapter 1 . 3/29
I just keep imagining Kurt offering to let Blaine touch the Tony Award and Blaine like internally freaking out BECAUSE HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE
Lover of gays chapter 10 . 1/22
Love it :)
gimmethyme chapter 10 . 1/2
You have a definite talent. You're amazing, as was this story! I'm sad to see it end :(
dreamkeaper chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
God! This chapter was so damned good - I loved it!
dreamkeaper chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
What can I say...you are just my favorite author here. And this story proves me again how much I like the themes you pick in your stories and your writing style
Idleutopia chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
*tears* Once again, the Klaine feels are back. They are my favorite canon OTP. I have lots of other OTPs but unfortunately they are not canon. You made me remembered why I fell in love with this pairing in the first place. I love this story. I remember following it and anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Then getting to the chapter when Blaine overhears Burt and Kurt talking and I was devastated. You more than made up for that little bit of angst though. Loved it.
raspberrytwists chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
So basically that was amazing! I absolutely loved this fic to bits and pieces. Pretty sure I nearly cried in more than one chapter! That ending though, did they get their white picket fence dream with kids and a dog?! I feel that they did and they lived happily ever after. I'd love to know how Blaine ends up like which job and whatnot. I know the story ends there but I have so many questions!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I love this story! Thanks for bringing Burt and Carole! Beautiful !
OhBlaineyDays chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
OMG! So I literally finished this whole story in a day and I just wanna tell you how awesome a writer you are!
It was like literally SEEING Blaine and Kurt in front of me and feeling everything they felt!

p.s. You just made me ship Klaine again. (I stopped shipping them after TBU), so I'm really glad I read this! :D
RozarieCriss chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Nad then they lived happily ever after and I freaked out over this story because it was just so good. Did you ever write something what wasn't amazing? I think you are not even capable of doing it, everything you write is just pure awesomess! I'm honored to be one of your readers
RozarieCriss chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Aww this was just so cute! They are finally back together, yay!
RozarieCriss chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Why? Why? WHY do you do something like this to me? God my heart is broken into thousand shreds right now
RozarieCriss chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I felt it in my bones that you would do something like this but I secretly hoped for you to not. At least I don't have to wait for updating because it's finished :-)
RozarieCriss chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
The fact that you can go from cutenss overload to freakingly hot smut to fluffy and domestic Klaine just blown my mind off. JUst like the making love part, it was so hot and sexy and sweet at the same time :-)