Reviews for Heart Without a Home
I love this story, is so nice and tender. :)
Laura chapter 4 . 8/14
My heart is melting!
Laura chapter 2 . 8/13
This is so sweet. I wanna hug Blaine :')
Laura chapter 1 . 8/13
This story is really nice! Thank you for sharing your talent. :)
Puppy64 chapter 10 . 6/27
This was an amazing story! That emotion in this story was soooooo powerful! And I LOVED Kurt!
Sophie chapter 5 . 5/12
Are you a fan of the NY Neo-Futurists?! Because they do their weekly show Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind at the Kraine theater!
Pace chapter 3 . 3/29
I totally want Blaine to get a job at Starbucks because they give out health insurance if you work there and I'm sitting here like "BLAINE BABY HEALTH INSURANCE!"

A really great chapter. I'm enjoying watching Kurt and Blaine's relationship grow and evolve, and it's nice to see how they work together even if they're fighting.
Pace chapter 1 . 3/29
I just keep imagining Kurt offering to let Blaine touch the Tony Award and Blaine like internally freaking out BECAUSE HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE
Lover of gays chapter 10 . 1/22
Love it :)
gimmethyme chapter 10 . 1/2
You have a definite talent. You're amazing, as was this story! I'm sad to see it end :(
dreamkeaper chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
God! This chapter was so damned good - I loved it!
dreamkeaper chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
What can I say...you are just my favorite author here. And this story proves me again how much I like the themes you pick in your stories and your writing style
Idleutopia chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
*tears* Once again, the Klaine feels are back. They are my favorite canon OTP. I have lots of other OTPs but unfortunately they are not canon. You made me remembered why I fell in love with this pairing in the first place. I love this story. I remember following it and anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Then getting to the chapter when Blaine overhears Burt and Kurt talking and I was devastated. You more than made up for that little bit of angst though. Loved it.
raspberrytwists chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
So basically that was amazing! I absolutely loved this fic to bits and pieces. Pretty sure I nearly cried in more than one chapter! That ending though, did they get their white picket fence dream with kids and a dog?! I feel that they did and they lived happily ever after. I'd love to know how Blaine ends up like which job and whatnot. I know the story ends there but I have so many questions!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I love this story! Thanks for bringing Burt and Carole! Beautiful !