Reviews for The End and the Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
the best alpha/omega gif that i've read I'm glad Sherlock had to grow up before they could work together
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I love the last line!
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Great job, love this. Hope you'll think about maybe expanding this, or this idea someday :)
darklockd chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Holy freaking super hot, Batman! You are an amazing writer and my favorite for Sherlolly, wow!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
XD I fucking love Mycroft Holmes... And that was really hot!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very awesome read
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
LOve how Sherlock is all "I know you expect a mate", and Molly just want to be shagged. LOL
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Thank goodness for Mycroft sticking his nose into Sherlock's private life! This was so good and sexy. I felt like reading this after your most recent alpha/omega story- glad I did.
Felix02 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
There has to be more! I loved this idea for a story. It was well written to boot and had the added benefit of having smexy scenes. Lol. Great job.
priestessofeternity chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Love this! Love all your stories!
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I think this is the only one of its kind in this fandom. A well-rounded one, I have to say. Keeping in character but also all sorts of fun. Kudos!
dulciwik chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This needs to be more than a one-shot! It's so good. Please continue!
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
amusing and arousing. great job!
hihiyas chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
First time reading a knotting/omegaverse fic, and thank goodness it was this one. You fleshed out the implications of the alpha/beta/omega dynamics pretty well, I think. I can see why Sherlock would rail against it so vehemently. The loss of control, of his reasoning, things that Sherlock probably define himself with, during heat cycles must be so frightening.

Also: Molly's third boyfriend, the future banker - is he supposed to be Sebastian Wilkes?