Reviews for Mine
esthe chapter 29 . 16h
Will you continue?
I hope you will.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 29 . 11/16
This is amazing! I hope you finish this and that Draco and the Veela can both be front and center.
awesomeami316 chapter 29 . 11/15
I know It’s been since 2014 since this has been updated but it has to be updated
Hermoine Grace Malfoy chapter 28 . 11/12
Oooh its cominggg
artemisgirl chapter 29 . 11/1
Holy hell, what a story! This is great! And congrats on the new job!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 29 . 10/29
I love this! I can't wait for more! I love love love the differences between Veela and Draco
Mrs.Kai Hiwatari chapter 29 . 10/22
When do u plan in completing this story? I love it. What does draco do later?
Dramionelove chapter 29 . 10/20
Please please please continue this fanfic!
miszharleyquinn chapter 29 . 9/29
Please finish this story
prankie chapter 29 . 9/29
please find it in you to finish this story...heck I'll even settle for a chapter update... I'm here hanging and it is murder on my limbs
minnienelson1996 chapter 29 . 9/28
you should finish it
Riya Shukla chapter 29 . 9/17
Curiositykillls, it really does. Curiosity really kills. And it's killing me. I had read these 29 chapters long back and I have been waiting ever since. Please please please please PLEASE upload a new chapter. And please get Draco back somehow.. I don't like Veela anymore..
Anyway, PLEASE UPLOAD!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 29 . 9/15
I can't tell you how much I adore this fic! I'm so sad that it's unfinished, I would have loved to have read more.
noni2 chapter 29 . 9/11
I hope you still read these reviews. I can see it has been years since you have updated. But i've just read... I am unbelievably hooked, and have just hit Follow Story.

I hope that you haven't complete abandoned and one day get back to completing the story.

I don't have anyt reviews that may help you in a constructive way. I can only say thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Well written. Easy to Follow. Fantastic plot.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you :)
RoyalBunny chapter 29 . 9/4
OMGGGGGGGG! I literally think I'll die if I don't get to see what happens next! Like this is SO GOOODDDD!I love your writing so much! Like from the moment I read this, I couldn't put it down. LIKE OMG! I'm basically speechless 333333333333

~RoyalBunny