Reviews for Mine
tneha chapter 29 . 22h
Loved it! Hope u update. It seems like it can be finished in maybe 1-2 chapters. Please take out the time. I'm sure you have a busy life but please try.
asdfghjkl chapter 29 . 8/1
can someone please write a follow-up because they're obviously not going to update
filch's cat chapter 29 . 8/1
please update...
it's actually reaallllyyyy goooddd!
O3O chapter 1 . 7/25
Oh my god please please update. You're my FAVORITE #1 Dramione fic. And you have no idea how many fanfics I've read. You are actually the one who introduced me to the world of Dramione Veelaa. For some reason I never liked them before reading this fic. So please update!
Mixilip1 chapter 29 . 7/23
I KNOW it's been over literally a year since your last update but... PLEASE! This story has made me laugh, cry, and everything! it is amazing! Please don't give it up! I'm hoping for a new chapter :')
Auxi.Bachtinson chapter 29 . 7/18
THAT END! :OOOO

PLEASE, don't left the fic, is amazing! Just don't abandon us :(
ladysihf chapter 29 . 7/17
I just stayed up until 5 in the morning reading this story. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I can't even tell you how much I love it. I understand how life gets in the way of updating all too easily, but I hope you have a chance to get around to it soon. I will definitely be checking for this!
Ann10155 chapter 29 . 7/14
Review :(
And obviously it'll smexy cD
Gosh, I hate when good fan fictions abruptly end or are put on hiatus (for a week, month, or whatever) and YEARS pass since the last update :(
I know everyone has a life, but still. Anticipation is death.
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 29 . 7/8
I know it's been over a year snide you updated but I still have hope that you will update this story. Please do, it's one of the most interesting fics I've read in a long time and it literally hurts to see it left incomplete.
mshccs chapter 29 . 7/4
such a good story! i like veela draco and hermione pairings! i just hope draco and veela accepts one another and for mione and draco to get over their diferences so that they can take on the coming dangers together...
pls dont abandon this fic...
caringe3 chapter 29 . 7/2
Omg I wish there was more. I love this story.
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 6/30
As a doctor shouldnt she be concerned that she is letting him get ill because she is uncomfortable and she is unwilling to comprimise evena a little
LittleMulattoKitten chapter 29 . 6/29
I must say I'm very pleased with your work so far. I was a little worried about how you'd handle some of the themes and characters you've chosen but well done! I hope you continue. I can't wait to read more about Draco, Veela, and their "Little Healer".And I can't wait for Draco and Veela to coexist. I'm very curious to how Draco will feel about Veela's feelings.
Bertoeshie chapter 29 . 6/29
Hey, I really love this story of yours! Do you plan on finishing this story or are you going to abandon it? I really hope you'll continue writing because this is probably the best Dramione veela fic I've read so far.
3,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »