Reviews for Mine
goldenxgirl chapter 29 . 3/19
Hello! I've been waiting years for an update. I hope you haven't quit! :) this story is too good!
LilyMalf23 chapter 29 . 3/14
I hope you didn't abandon this story and you'll update at some point. It's really unique and I can't wait to see if Draco and Veela can exist together after 10 years of hating eachother.
Hello loovvvvveeee your work! I hope your going to update soon. Thank you ω
Please please continue! I simply love it! Keep up the good work!
ijskonijntje chapter 29 . 2/24
Recently rediscovered this fic. Still love it and hope it will be continued one day. Best of luck with your degree!
This is a great story plot. You ate an amazing writer. I hope that in the future you will finish this work. It is well written. I had to say I was put off reading this based on your description of the storyline. But once I'd decided to read it I couldn't put it down. I read until 4 am and then woke 5 hours later to finish it. So I am begging you to please come back and finish this.
qwerty chapter 1 . 2/13
I LOVE THIS PLOT IDEA! BRILLIANT! BRAVO!
Blu3zClu3z chapter 29 . 1/28
Great story! Even though its been a whike since your last update, i hope you finish the story. I was hooked from the beginning! You're an amazing writer!
TheJackieMo chapter 29 . 1/27
This story is just so friggin good! Omg! I know you haven't updated in a long long time but I can honestly tell you that this girl here would LOVE to see more of this. Hope to see some soon!
Jacque chapter 29 . 1/21
Yo! What happend ? You are amazing ! I read a comment that you got your masters , as in grad school masters ? Congratulations! That is probably what is keeping you so busy . I hope you haven't forgotten about this story though , you're almost done ! You got this ! Good luck and keep in touch with us (your fans )!
JoWashington chapter 29 . 1/20
Well, it's been a while for you I know- but is there a chance that you will continue 'Mine'?
I know how life gets in the way of writing, and sometimes when you're reading other author's works, but is there another chapter in the works? Because this really is a good fic.
Looking forward to more chapters!
NochesyDias chapter 29 . 1/18
Please, please, please! Update update update! It's been so long I can't stand it anymore!
Please update!
p.Darcy chapter 1 . 1/15
Please finish the story
Akierha90 chapter 29 . 1/8
oh gosh please update ! I was so into the story and them it stopped. I'm so anxious to find out what happens next !
3,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »