Reviews for Mine
voorpret chapter 29 . 5/23
It sucks total assets that this hasn't been updated in a year. Why did I do that
Kissme007 chapter 29 . 5/18
Oh I absolutely love this story! Please update! It's so well written with an amazing plot and such intense characters. Your take on veela is so different. It's dark, gritty, sensual, and so much more.

Hermione's relationship with Draco and his veela feels so complex. I didn't think the story could get any better...until Draco came back. And then it went from better to freaking brilliant.

I wonder if Hermione will be able to make Veela stop. Maybe since Draco knows what it feels like outside the little black room, he'll fight harder and their combined efforts might bring him out. Or it doesn't. What if they do end up completing their bondn and then Draco comes out. Ooh, imagine the possibilities. It makes me so excited (and a little impatient :p) to think what's next. I also love James and Parvati and Blaise and Padma. Their relationship dynamics makes me feel more hopeful about Draco and Hermione.

I am really looking forward to the next update. I hope you haven't given up on this story because it's a wonderful story, just begging to be completed. (can't you hear the characters voices : "Hey! I want to know what happens to me next." :p)

Anyway, I'll end my rambling. Good work :]
Please update! Its been almost a year! And I really want to be able to read the end of this fic and not have it be discontinued!
Caribbean Passion chapter 1 . 5/17
I just discovered this story, and I absolutely love it... please update soon... its too good to not finish it..
Fantasy Writer III chapter 29 . 5/16
Please please please tell me this isn't over, please continue this :) Its so so good
pruuueeee chapter 29 . 5/13
aww dnt tell me this story is abandoned ;-;
Maryam chapter 14 . 5/10
Hi I love this story and I hope you continue with it but quick note. Didi is not just sister it's a form of address to an older sister since Padma is younger she would call Parva ti Didi but Parvati wouldn't call Padma the same. As an endearment or nickname Parvati could call Padma 'choti' which means smaller because this is what siblings normally do.
Virgogirl9390 chapter 29 . 5/9
PLEASEEEEE UPDATE OR LET US KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. I'M DYING HERE! LOVE YOUR STORY BUT I NEEEEEED IT TO KEEP GOING!
lambtastic chapter 29 . 5/6
Oh shit ψ()ψ lol. I hope Hermione will be able to coerce Veela into combining with Draco before they actually mate. Poor guy is locked in a dark room in his mind and if Hermione isn't able to get through to Veela, Draco might think she'll abandon him in there. Anyway, please continue soon!
profrost chapter 28 . 4/29
Please for the love of god update this story. I beg you.
hemas chapter 1 . 4/27
please update sooooooooooooooooooooon , con not wait _
Zoe chapter 29 . 4/26
I 'm in love with this story, it's just perfect !
Please update soon, I can't wait to read more of it .
clevverme chapter 29 . 4/25
I love this story so much! I hope you find the time to post another chapter. Keep up the great work!
mirabellec chapter 29 . 4/25
Oh I do wish you'd update this story soon! One of my favs :3
thehpfan123 chapter 29 . 4/21
Incredible fic. Wonderfully written. Please update soon.
3,712 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »