Reviews for Mine
FlyingMouse chapter 1 . 5/12
I love the premise for this story, especially how it relates to ethical issues in medicine and scientific experimentation. I'm excited to read more!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 5/8
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy this fanfic a lot and hope it is finished at some point. I don't imagine it will be, but I think I'll keep checking. I hope you're doing well, whatever it is you're doing.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 4/23
You've chosen an apt name for yourself, Curiositykils. Not knowing what happens next is killing me! I desperately want Draco to come back. I'll take Grey eyes over dark inky eyes any day.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 4/23
May be I'm a bad person but I'm really glad that the real Malfoy is back. I wouldn't mind if the Veela is wallowing in the dark room he had trapped Malfoy in.
But I'm so sad for Cole... That guy deserved to have a happy life.
August Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/17
I'm still hoping, waiting for an update.
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 7 . 4/12
Currently re-reading and I just realize that it has been 4 years since you've last updated, oh no TT I was really looking forward on the update until I noticed that you haven't updated since 2014 please do update soon and don't abandon this ff. This is the greatest veela story i have ever read and you have readers out there who are still waiting please finish this story
blowmeaway chapter 19 . 4/10
Please update! Waiting for the Veela/Hermione lemony scene
Longing4Death chapter 29 . 4/10
Pleeeease update ;-;
diebirchen chapter 29 . 4/7
I do see that it's been nearly 4 years, but . . .
Doristarazona chapter 29 . 4/4
Hi. How are you? Wow it's an awesome story. And it's not completed. Why? I want to know what happened to you? The truth is one of the most really interest stories that I've ever read. I love Draco!Veela with Hermione!Mate. And this fic brings all I want to read. Veela wants to keep Hermione for his own and doesn't want Draco being back again. Veela's selfish and now Hermione wants to be with both of them. I love them, all of them. I know that it had been almost four years but this story needs to be completed. Please consider the idea of giving the right final to this fic. Well I hope you are okey and see you in one new chapter. Please be safe.

XOXO
Doris
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 29 . 3/29
Still waiting for the day that this story will be updated, and tbh this story gave me the chills. I looked forward on reading it everyday and I'm saddened that its not finish yet, but its worth the wait, great plot, and awesome veela story I hope you update soon.
shadowfax00 chapter 25 . 3/16
I'm confused. Wasn't dubh the one who shot Padma and Hermione? Isn't that why he's in their custody? He's obviously tried to kill people so how can Parvati say he can't be tried for murder?
August Malfoy chapter 29 . 3/10
I just hope you update this story someday.
Inkkyy chapter 29 . 3/10
Hi...
I read the story and it's bloody brilliant. The plot is awesome and very exciting and entertaining. The character pairing is awesome and their personalities are great, the partners so complement each other. You have done a great job.
I just wanted you to updated the story soon, I mean very soon. It's end just left me wanting more and more. Please try to update as soon as possible
MischievousMeow chapter 29 . 3/9
Following this story in hopes you will return someday!
4,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »