Reviews for How to Know When You're in Love
SiriuslyScarredforLife chapter 6 . 4/9
Congratulations, you've successfully made me hate Mary Morstan.
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
OMJ
I LOVE THIS great story!
jbug chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
Lovely story. Great ending -I just love it when our boys finally get together. Keep writing!
EJ 12212012 chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Delightful. :D
nedermg chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Wow. This was great, I only wish I could've been with it from the start.
Akemi713 chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
I loved this story so much!
Moira Sahou chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Aaaaah what a rollercoaster of feels! ;w; At first I was like "GO GO explain and kiss and hug" and then Mary came and I was crying and heartbroken with Sherlock and at the end I just melted into a puddle of satisfied fangirl chocolate. -w-

I loved it! I was expecting John to stay with Mary but i've never been so glad to be wrong! Brilliant, thanks for writing this story! 3
mrs tennant o3o chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Oh my gosh, this was brilliant! You did Sherlock's thoughts very well, it suited his character very well! You did a great job on this! :D
My2BrownEyes chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
A lovely ending. Interesting to see how Sherlock's voice has changed in his own head when there is John loving him back. I truly enjoyed this story, and I look forward to reading more from you.
Vanny9 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
I'm so happy that this great story is finally finished! I love it so very much, and the ending is just...perfect.
TheTruthInYourEyes chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Beautiful! :'))
Thank you very much for finishing or else we would have missed a lot!
I just love this story!
My2BrownEyes chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
All is forgiven. I really like the interaction between Mycroft and Sherlock. Well done!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
That's ok! Sherlock, stay in hospital- you've been shot, goddammit! Anyways, carry on!
AlmostNotReallyKawaii chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
Hey please please pretty please with 4325738945723894571238947 cherries on top (or whatever fruit you like, I'm not picky) update! You're pulling on my heartstrings and it's been this way for weeks! I'm sure you may be busy but please work on it soon! I love you and fantastic work! You're really brilliant at expression Emotions!Lock . I also like the way you wrote this heart-wrenching pain here. It's brilliantly written and I'm sure John will realize that he has to stick around Sherlock for both their sakes, because without each other, they're incomplete.
Keep writing and fantastic job!
(lol ithink i've already reviewed chap 14 so i'm putting my review here .)
AlmostNotReallyKawaii chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
LAURIEEEE update please! You are a fantastic writer and I would like to laud you for your amazingness.
But seriously, you're killing me here. Update soon! I get that you probably have stuff to do with, you know, life, but work on it whenever you can pleaseeee
By the way, amazing and extraordinary job on protraying Sherlock and his love for John .
Also, this better have a happy ending (because you said it is romance/hurt/comfort) ;)