Reviews for Of Sea and Stars
DNAlderman chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
WAIT A MINUTE.. WAIT A GOSH DANG MINUTE. WHY IN GOD'S NAME HAVE YOU NOT FINISHED THIS? HOW COME NOBODY FINISHES THEIR STORIES. I HATE THIS SITEEE! :P LOL PLEASE FINISH.. I USUALLY CAN'T GET INTO LITTLE MERMAID FICS.. MAINLY ORIGINAL STORIES.. BUT I LOOOOVE THIS ONE. PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? I'M TYPING IN CAPS, BECAUSE I'M ANGRY.. DUH
AllyStark chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Hey giiiiiiiiiiirl! OMG you wrote such a great story! I'm totally addict to it *-*

Jim and Ariel are my new favorite crossover's couple, and your fanfic is one of my favorites! I'm just lovin the way you're making then falling in love little by little, and who the hell would not fall in love with sexy Jim 3 ?

I'll be waiting for the next chapters *-*!

kisses
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
please finish this is one of the better ones of these two together sorry still like Jim better as he was shown in the movie
NarikotheShadow chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Update soon Pleaaaaaaaaaase! :D
karen chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Keep going and make ariel and jim fall in love with each other and do an adventure to make more awsome and romantic.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Oh god I'm addicted! Please write more!
kreite chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Nice chapter, hope you continue with this one.
I.C.2014 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
The witch; I wanted to know if that old woman was Ursula?
okami's eyes chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I was thinking that if Ben can appear as a human, Morph might appear like any pets (a dog, a cat or maybe a bird).
Ann Minamino Hawkins chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This was a good chapter! And I really liked B.E.N.! Please update as soon as you can!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Ohmygod, fanfiction tells me nothing as to when my favorite stories update. *sigh* But this chapter was so cute, and I love how you made B.E.N a real person named Ben. And I look forward to next chapter for Jim's POV. :)
Ann Minamino Hawkins chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Please,please update! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
When are you going to update ive been waiting forever
Autumn chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Just read your story and i love it. The chapters could be longer but it is still good update soon
Luna Palomares chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
MORE! so beautiful. :) :) :)