Reviews for Silver For My Silver Tongue
annabelllee2222 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Cute story. I loved it.
kyuuka yayoi chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, sweet beginning, hot ending. I love it!
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Omfg. This. Holy shit. This was the origin of all that is good. XD this was so fucking cute and sweet xD and ... dat sessy time. Og. Fapfapfap XD fucking awesome story.
loituma chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Isn't this just wonderfully adorable 3 I was giggling through the whole text :') so lovely!
Murozod chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Seriously, this story made me actually squeal out loud. So cute! :3
RobPatzLuvr chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
that was so fucking incredibley hot and cute at the same time!
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was the first Thorki story that I've ever read, and I feel like I've wasted so much precious time. It was fantastic. They were so sweet to each other! _
I might have to give FrostIron a tiny little break and indulge in some brotherly love. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. :D
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwe... :) love it! XD and Tony's failed pun.. But it was pretty hilarious xD
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awwwww that was so so so cute! I love all the Avengers reactions to the sex-crazed gods. The sex was epically written very awesome job! This totally made me smile, and yay for a happy Loki fic for a change, he so deserves to get something nice for a change!
Spiro911 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Beautiful! This was hilarious and super cute story! Great job and Happy Holidays!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That was ADORABLE! Amazing job!
Koyani chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was toooo much. Oh I can't stand the fluff! You did very good .
J chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I have to tell you. That was so fucking adorable I think my teeth have rotted. It was also unbearably hot. You, my friend, have a way with words. Thank you for this and Merry Christmas. :)
icaw98 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
There are a few grammar errors, but not too many that I felt like throwing a brick at my computer screen so...

Anyways, the content of the story was over all enjoyable, (Especially the part where Clint and Natasha got drunk.) and I enjoyed the final part with bruce and Tony.

"Merry Christmas, Bruce. And a happy, fucking new year."

I died laughing at that line, my spirit is currently learning how to type through the use of this review.

Happy Writing, and Merry Christmas!

peace out.