Reviews for Smoking Is For Poor People
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Geez Hikaru...you are something
Hitach-LOVE chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Yes! I just read your other OHSHC story and about died – this one was great too! The twins are my favorite! Can you write more with them?
Wall847Flower chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great! Great! Great! You're Hikaru and Kaoru were AMAZING! PLZ write more Host club - I loved the dialogue and seeing their mom (you never see their mom!). So cute how she made them empty their pockets...it was totally realistic. Those spoiled snots, hahaha.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
HA! Who knew the twins had it in them? ...I woulda never thought Kaoru would sing in the shower, let alone to Journey— AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS! Hiarious!
hEArts2Lie chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Haha those rich jerks! Mom's not mad she finds them smoking, she sends them to Bali. Host Club...warped as ever. Great job! You do an awesome Hikaru and Kaoru!
DoubbleVisson549 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
"You must never put something of such poor quality near the refined area of your mouth" this is perhaps the greatest line ever. This story was hysterical. Hikaru and Kaoru rock.! Great job!
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was very... unexpecting... but it did make my favs list. I was laughing pretty much the whole time. Though, this is not something I would normally read, its was however, intersting. I liked it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
LOVED IT! so funny! I luv how you do the twins!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
lolol. i love how she was mad they were doing such commoner things as opposed to being mad that they were actually smoking. lol. rich bastards...