Reviews for Another Gerita Shower Fic
Hai chapter 1 . 5/15
Cute af! 10/10
GERITA 4evr chapter 1 . 4/18
OMGOMGONGGNJRJFJFJVFJFHFJMFGJFBJFFRB YÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS
SO MUCH NOSEBLEEDING!
Feliciano Vargas chapter 1 . 3/26
Came here because a youtube video, was not disappointed.
Mallen chapter 1 . 3/16
This was really good! Are you sure this is your first? You pretty much hit dead on what I believe Italy and Germany's personality's are! Good job my friend!
Emery Overland chapter 1 . 2/18
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
I loved this.
maia chapter 1 . 2/1
Whoooooa... Awesome, ehehehehe...
YellowVixen chapter 1 . 1/20
I enjoyed this (don't tell anyone, hehe), it's very lemony
Just one small thing: you called Italy a "younger nation". I just want to point out that Italy being an old country, he's much older than Germany... (like, around 2000 years old, while Germany is only about 144 years old, country-wise).
But that's not really important, this is a really good fanfic! -
TsundereShiroDimSum chapter 1 . 1/6
I ship GerIta, but for this fanfic...I don't even.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Um, in the line "Germany's own erection was aching with the nearly irrefutable need to worship the younger Nation writing beautifully beneath him," (yes, copy-paste) the whole 'younger Nation' bit is incorrect. I read the reviews to make sure this wasn't repeated. Italy is over 1'000 (more like 1'200), while Germany (not Holy Roman Empire) is only 143. So if you do continue writing, please keep this in mind. And as someone pointed out, Italy calls Germany 'Doitsu' throughout. Just another thing to be aware of.
Love the Fic otherwise! I've read it many times and still really enjoy this!
GERITA chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
God is angry at me... But I can't stop reading Yaoi. It's my life and God can't take that from me. Especially when it's between Germany and Italy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I think you did really well! I feel like you got the characters spot on, keeping with what the show established but still managing to add new stuff. I love it!
Madi chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Just wanted to let you know, believe it or not, Italy and Germany are the same age.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Aaaaaaaah! That was perfect and totally in character and oh my god ;etifa;.
le happy fangirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014