Reviews for Can't Forget
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Awesome!
percabethbooklion chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Damn that last part truly was deep. possibly as deep as the pit. looking forward to next chapter.
C.J. Jacobson chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
WOW those feely feels! You are an excellent writer. I really enjoyed this
roxanne.charbonneau.35 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Omg best beginning to a story ever
candyland7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Poor Poor Nico :'(
Thalia Ginny C chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Plz plz plz update soon! I want to know how Percy and Annie are feeling!
SixImpossibleThingsBefore chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
HeadUpHeartStrong chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Poor Nico! Plz do an other chapter! Ur writings really gr8!
Luna082 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Please make the second part soon´╝î!
Shadow-wolf-rises chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is such a compelling chapter. I love how you framed Nico, I think you did a very good job. Is this a one-shot or are you making a story? If you are making a story, I am looking forward to reading another chapter. If this is a one-shot, I can tell you that it is a perfect one-shot and I thank you for writing it.

Shadow-wolf-rises, over and out.
sirpug1996 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Interesting what your doing with Nico as a character... I have to say I like it. Keep it up!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This looks like it will be really good and interesting! I always love some great angst. Please update when you have time!
kingawesome chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow...this is amazing. I really do feel bad for Nico, though.
overthemoonandstars chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Very good writing and intro. I'm exited for more.
Retrobution chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Unless you have over ten stories that needs to be updated, it's fine to start another story, (for me anyways.) Going onto the story, I think it's great. You should put angst on the genre setting, if it's angsty, unless you want it to remain blank. The story so far is great, the grammar's awesome, and you captured the character(s) amazingly. Keep on writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!