Reviews for In Fading Light
Gwen chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Darling, this is one of the most incredible fanfics I have ever read! A million thanks for your written wonder to the world!
Alanic chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
Think about a sequel please. I really enjoyed it.
Alanic chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I have never enjoyed a kiss so much. wow! Better than actually seeing it - your description was unbelievable.
Alanic chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
"He walked away but he did not leave.". Another excellent chapter.
Alanic chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I could feel his pain this was so well written. You have a gift.
Alanic chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
"A tight smile he would no doubt spend hours trying to analyse.". Perfect! loved it!
Alanic chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
i am so glad i found this story again. I had lost track of it and I am throughly enjoying it. when Aragorn realizes he loves was so believable! Just a soft replay of memories and then he finally admits the truth in his heart. Well done!
BiteMeECullen chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Thank you for this emotional roller coaster of a story. It was beautifully written, true to character, and actually believable, unlike many Legolas/Aragorn stories. I fervently hope that you will continue to expand this story in any way possible, because you have a gift. 3
armour horse chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Aww, I can't wait for the sequel!
darkroselight chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I love love love this story and am so glad to have found it, can't wait to finish reading it!
Finished D chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
No, no nonnnonon. This is not where near done!
There is still so much to tie off.
Like how their relationship would work.
How that advisor is out to stop it still.
How the fellowship that was there reacted when they made out!

You can't leave this one here. No, no, no nononon.
justme chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
I am overjoyed to see them together again and though there was no big love scene I don't mind coz sometimes it's those quiet moments of being close that are most romantic! Loved their conversation at the beginning of the chapter.

Sad to see this story come to an end but I look forward to more from you. Hope you write more as you have much talent!
Legolass Q chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
You crafted a clever solution to their predicament in this story, allowing Legolas to be nearby and often in the White City, within the canon events of Legolas and his elves residing in Ithilien after Aragorn's coronation. Well done!

Legolas uniting and becoming king of all the elves was also a plausible event, although a very sad one in my mind, as it meant that there would be very little beauty and fairness and magic left in Arda. LOTR is so real to me that it has always pained to think that elves are no longer with us, so I'd like to think some are though they remain hidden. :-)

I also liked this line: "The dreams of elves are not supposed to leave you with sorrow." Lovely balance of joy and melancholy there. :-)

This chapter provided a nice ending to your tale, except for the annoying little detail in the form of an obnoxious cross-eyed moron with verbal diarrhoea: Marteen. I am not sure I can be completely at peace with the fact that Aragorn and Legolas still seem to be controlled by his views. BUT... they did seem to show some defiance in their dancing together (bless the Hobbits and Gimli for creating all kinds of humorous situations that distract from the awkwardness!). AND... this unfinished business with that blockhead paves the way for a sequel which, I am glad to note, you are already working on. :-) Are Legolas' words "a day will come where I will not have to leave your side at all" a foreshadow of what is to come? I can take any kind of challenge you throw them as long as I know they will triumph in the end. That is my hope.

Thanks very much for the great read you have given us. I hope you will find enough down time to create the second part of this tale soon. All the best!
Aikaru chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Yippee Legolas is back. I am so happy for this lovely couple.
Aralas chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
I was thrilled to get another update so soon and read it twice to savor it.

It's good enough (for now) that our lovers are reunited, with a plan in place that allows them to be together sometimes (I'd like to think often). I would have liked to see that dumb a** of a councillor put in his place, but though that didn't happen here, a certain sense of satisfaction came from knowing that Aragorn has begun a little to be his own man, dancing with Legolas - though he was lucky that the rest of the Fellowship was with him to thrown some attention off them. It would have been fun to see the look of horror or other emotions on Marteen's mug of a face. :)

The dialog between them in the courtyard was lovely, and I liked Legolas' cheek in pushing Aragorn's letter back into his hands. How relieved Aragorn must have felt!

And now I will leave the two lovers to their quiet loving moments...

I'll miss this story and your wonderful writing. Thank you for having given us such pleasure. Yes, it's the end of this journey but I want to look at it as the entry point into another - the "Part II" you mentioned. Whatever happens there, I hope there will be happiness for these two men whom we love. Enjoy the writing of it, and we will enjoy the reading of it. :)