Reviews for In Fading Light
TheUsagi1995 chapter 23 . 9/13/2016
I love this and i never wanted it to end! It was soooo good, one of the best fanfics i've read! Thank you yet again for posting! Hope that you are healthy and happy!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
This is so great! This chapter was so well writen and it had me blurring! I am sad that i didn't found this story earlier!
TheUsagi1995 chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
aaaaawesome! Well written, and well thought up until now! I really, really enjoy it! I have read many stories about Lotr but most of them were rather shallow. This one however has it all. It is slow build and has hurt and comforting and love! Can't wait to read the rest, but unfortunately i have to go to sleep now (its late almost 3:25 in the morning so forgive any mistakes!)
Thanks for sharing it with us, hope you're doing well!
Alanic chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
Excellent job! Very difficult situation to write about but you nailed it! I am really enjoying your story. The emotions are so strong and true!
Gwen chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Darling, this is one of the most incredible fanfics I have ever read! A million thanks for your written wonder to the world!
Alanic chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
Think about a sequel please. I really enjoyed it.
Alanic chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I have never enjoyed a kiss so much. wow! Better than actually seeing it - your description was unbelievable.
Alanic chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
"He walked away but he did not leave.". Another excellent chapter.
Alanic chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I could feel his pain this was so well written. You have a gift.
Alanic chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
"A tight smile he would no doubt spend hours trying to analyse.". Perfect! loved it!
Alanic chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
i am so glad i found this story again. I had lost track of it and I am throughly enjoying it. when Aragorn realizes he loves Legolas...it was so believable! Just a soft replay of memories and then he finally admits the truth in his heart. Well done!
BiteMeECullen chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Thank you for this emotional roller coaster of a story. It was beautifully written, true to character, and actually believable, unlike many Legolas/Aragorn stories. I fervently hope that you will continue to expand this story in any way possible, because you have a gift. 3
armour horse chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Aww, I can't wait for the sequel!
darkroselight chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I love love love this story and am so glad to have found it, can't wait to finish reading it!
Darkrose
Finished D chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
No, no nonnnonon. This is not where near done!
There is still so much to tie off.
Like how their relationship would work.
How that advisor is out to stop it still.
How the fellowship that was there reacted when they made out!

You can't leave this one here. No, no, no nononon.