Reviews for Writing an Epitaph
alittlebitdifferent394 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this killed me but it was so good
teddyandemily chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I really love the idea here, and it was written beautifully!

See, my only question is: How the heck did I 'unintentionally' inspire you to write this? I'm... really confused.. Honoured (I suppose), but confused nevertheless.

But however this came about, it's an amazing idea and I love this so much! Remus seems really ic, and I just love every part of this! *big hugs*
glowing neon chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
/SOBS
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Painfully beautiful. Keep writing
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Poor Remus and Sirius...I really ship this couple and this was excellently written! :)
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Beautiful.
-Nic
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This killed me. Like, I'm dead now. I'm so dead because this was so sad. It just made me want to cry and hug Remus tightly, and tell him that's he's an idiot for not telling Sirius. It broke my poor, poor shipper's heart.

Firstly, I love, love, love the fact that his epitaph (which is such an awkward word) is "Mischief Managed". It was fantastic, and completely Sirius. Because Sirius' whole /world/ revolved around the Marauders and it's fitting to have that there.

"How do you explain the sort of idiocy it takes to not think about consequences for long enough to endanger lives with your words and the sort of loyalty it takes to put up with four months of stony silence and unspoken rage in return" - I've completely adopted your headcanon of Remus giving Sirius the silent treatment. I really have, so I loved this sentence.

And the fact that Remus starts talking to the gravestone, even though it can't hear, is fantastic and it's a great way to get things off your chest. Trust me, I know that from experience. And the fact that he tells the headmarker(?) that he loves Sirius. Oh my...just wanted to cry.

"I feel like I've spent half my life missing you" - Technically speaking, Remus kind of did spend half his life missing Sirius. 12 years verses the 11 years with him. (I'm not counting the years before Hogwarts because how can you miss someone if you didn't know him?)

Overall, dear, this was lovely. Very, very lovely.