Reviews for I've gone where now?
Lynnxrider chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for finally writing a guy in this verse! I was kinda getting tired of all of the 'girl gets sent to Amestris and falls in love with Ed' plots. Anyway, excellent story! I very much look forward to another great chapter from you.
Luna FireFox chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
AHHH! DAMN CLIFFHANGER! Me need next chapter soon...
Sleepybutterfree chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Aweesoome. This got to be the first si where the oc character doesnt know anything about the fma universe. Really. I LOVE IT!

Well. I do want a chapter sooner. Pleaase... Update.. Eh? Eh? What was that? you said "yes, i will" ? Oh, i see. Yay.
kitty.bee1904 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Wow I love this story! I really like how it's a guy that came over to Amestris and not a girl (like always), so there won't be any uneccisary romance. Also Jack is so funny and by far one of my favorite OCs on this website. Please write more, I really need to know what happens next!
winry niko chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
damn it! nothing can happen to jack! cause he is damn awesome! and I just love this story to death
TheTacticianAlchemist chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
You can't just work slowly after an update like that! Jack is dead?! What no I don't like this help why
Amelie Nockturne chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Ahhh you can't just leave us hanging there! I'm not one to talk (cliffhangers are so fun, aren't they?). I'm so glad you updated this and I'm excited to see your next chapter!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
FREAKING FINALLY! Good chapter, update sooner on this one, or I will hunt you down. Starting tomorrow. (And you know I will, too!)
winry niko chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
SQEEEEEE! jack ur funny!
BakaNeko96 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Muahahaha... Man this is wicked my dear kitty friend. (Sorry, I read so late)

But AWESOMEEEE!
God 0f Laziness chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
For Mystery Girls name:
Elizabeth
Hikari
Evelyn
Solis
Donna

Btw, LOVE your story! Plz update soon!
Banff chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Okay, most of the "journey through the gate to amestris" type stories are terrible. Not going to name any, because I've found a few good ones. Including this one. Halfway through the first chapter, I was like "man, they're good at writing and man this is hilarious" and now I'm like "man that was tHE BEST THING EVER" and am now waiting for the next chapter. Love it! :)
NinjaMonkeyGirl2014 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I've been reading the story, beginning to end, so I decided to just give my whole review of the thing in one go on the last chapter (at least the last chapter so far until you update)

First of all, I really like Jack. I do! He acts kind of like your typical cocky teenage boy, but he doesn't know when to shut up and be serious. I like how he doesn't know what Fullmetal Alchemist is, leaving him to have to figure out how to get through the place. I'm excited to find out how he's going to learn alchemy, if he learns it at all! He's very identifiable and relatable and I like how he has this "Okay, so this happened. Weird, but let's roll with it" kind of attitude. And I like how he flirts with lots of women. That kiss with Lyra was definitely unexpected until I realized he took her necklace. That was awesome.

I also like the character interaction between Jack and the other characters from the series. He's very vague about how he got there and the people don't completely trust him. Totally understandable: Jack has no idea how to explain everything without sounding crazy (and he already kind of does) and the others are just trying to figure out this kid who somehow appeared in Mustang's office one day. They all bounce off each other greatly and it's always fun to read banter between Ed and Jack.

The story is really good. I like how your doing your own thing with Jack's placement. A lot of fanfiction writers don't understand how when you put an OC in the story, it's going to change the original story and that's exactly what you do here, which is fantastic. I also like the references, those are fun to guess which one is which :)

I also like how Truth and she-who-will-not-give-her-freaking-name are watching Jack and, not really guiding him, just giving him pointers on this and that and then just kind of watching. It would be funny to see Truth and Mystery Girl to be sitting in their white wonderland with popcorn and soda just watching Jack's journey (totally unintentional XD)

As for names for she-who-will-not-give-her-freaking-name, I have a few ideas: Annabelle, Amanda, April, Aqua, Anna, Amy (Amy Pond!), Alana, Alyssa, Abigail, Alex, Bianca, Beatrice, Bethany, Barbara, Brooke, Caitlin, Cassandra, Caroline, Courtney, Crystal, Diana, Danielle, Dawn, Destiny (that would be funny), Donna (Donna Noble!), Elizabeth, Ella, Ellen, Emily, Emma, Erica, Fay, Fi, Fiona, Flora, Fran, Freya, Gabbi, Georgia, Gina, Gladys, Gloria, Grace, Gwen, Hannah, Haley, Heather, Holly, Honor, Irene, Irina, Iris, Isabel, Isabella, Ivy, Jackie, Jenny, Jane, Jasmine, Jean, Jenna, Jill, Jessica, Jordan, Joy, Judy, Julia, June, Karly, Katherine, Kathy, Kayla, Kayleigh (pronounced Kay-lee), Kelly, Kim, Kira, Kristie, Larissa, Lacy, Leanne, Linda, Lisa, Lydia, Lynn, Lucy, Maggie, Martha (Martha Jones!), Maria, Marcelene (the Vampire Queen :P), Melissa, Michelle, Mikayla, Miranda, Molly, Monica, Nancy, Naomi, Natasha, Olivia, Paige, Quinn, Rachel, Reyna, Renee, Rose (Rose Tyler!), Robin, Sally, Selena, Sandy, Sarah (Sarah Jane Smith!), Sharon, Sophia, Sydney, Sylvia, Tabitha, Thalia, Tess, Tessa, Tracy, Trinity, Vanessa, Victoria, Wendy, Whitney, Yuki, Zoe, Zelda

Just to name a few. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
Bleach4Soul chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Lily. It is a stereotypical name to give an overpowered female. Personally, I think Impa would work too. Then again, Jack has to actually guess the name, so nevermind.
Bleach4Soul chapter 9 . 7/18/2013