Reviews for The Cycle
Nina chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
RinaBear8 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This is so incredibly well written and very realistic! I loved it and thought it had a very good message.
Polkadot4946 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Wonderful story! Very realistic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Ah, lovely story. I am glad rose and scorpius have each other and joey is gone. I am especially glad neville bumped joey into the wall while levitating him.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wonderful story and such a good way to provide help and possibly an escape to those who need it.
dontlooknow chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
What happens when everyone else finds out I'm really frustrated with this ending
JezebelKanda chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was an amazing you for sharing it.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great work!
fireeternal13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I really liked this, and I thought it was very clever. Well done!
thlove chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Awwwwww! I loved it! Very true to character I think!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Cute
EscapingReality2992 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Really well written, It was a really good read. So was the A/N at the end :)
WarAngel24 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wonderful story! :) I loved it! But I still want to punch Wilcox for the shit he put Rose through... I understand why Rose was "weak" too. The fact that you could get everything right and not just say he plainly punched her and kicked her in the stomach, sneering, gave me respect for you. That is usually what most do and it's not actually as simple as that. I'm not a victim of abuse, nor at the age most say would understand this, but I do get it is more than that. Anyway! Great story!
random girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story. It was a great read and the plot was excellent. keep up the good work!
mandy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww howw sweet i lovedd itt!